Yet Another Victory Post

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Buttery Lobster, May 19, 2007.

1. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

I hate to do this to nebajoth, but I had to post a screen of this game. (I know, I know. Imageshack sucks.)

[​IMG]

Intense game with a fair number of players, until the end. Credit goes to lithium, who was able to somehow construct a BARRACKS and an armory in the BE base without them knowing. We then all suicided, spawned in the rax, and proceeded to become a squad of ultimate ninja killing-ness. The picture says it all; that's alot of squadmates ruining the BE CV's shit. Good discipline on our side, everyone , the entire team, kill-spawned on command and no one fired on the cv until the order was given. We were about to lose the middle before this move, too.

And then I had to ruin it by saying the idiotic things that I say oh-so-often in-game.

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  2. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

How can you play at that resolution?

3. The Buttery Lobster

800x600? I dunno, I just sit really close to the screen. I had some lag in the game tonight, someone suggested turning down some of my video stuff, texture resolutions i think, I put the screen to 800x600 just to be on the safe side.

4. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

In Nebajoth's defense we had a lot of turrets set up but failed to see a spot where they slipped by. We were so pre-occupied taking over the middle we never saw it coming.

5. The Buttery Lobster

And I have NO IDEA how Lithium was able to pull that shit off. I just think it must have been hilarious that all of the sudden everyone dies and disappears and leaves BE thinking the match is in the bag. And like I said, BE would have pushed us back to our base in about 30 seconds more time if Lithium hadn't done that. I've never seen everyone ninja like this (but I haven't played much of the RC) so I figured, what the heck, I'd post it.

6. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Hmm, where'd the NF go?

We're in your base, killing your CV.

Yea that game was pretty hilarious, building a frikkin barracks inside their base. They didn't see us coming for miles, and the commander trying to escape once he figured out what went on made it all the funnier. Plopped down some walls and then we pounded the poor CV. The comm even tried to shoot us, but alas, 3 grenadiers and 4 engies were too much.

The build-up to the final kill made me all fuzzy inside.

7. Lithium

Lithium Member

hahaha yes!

Oh, that was a great game :D The best part was when Nebajoth thought we were cheating XD

oh and thanks for giving credit where credit was due :P

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  8. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

that's fricken awesome, that's dicipline. you couldn't do that on any other game, like a BF2142 server. nice work NF.

9. nebajoth

nebajoth Member

Agreed. That was nice work. I WAS really mad at the time, because I DID think I had it in the bag. I thought the middle was impassable with level 3 turrets farmed as far as the eye can see. I suspected you took advantage of the 1.071 (not sure if it remains in 1.08) map bug that allowed players to go inside the walls and go around. L3TUC3 explained what had happened, in-game, very succinctly, and I quickly realized that I HAD been bested. Congratulations all of you -- but especially to Lithium -- for a very smooth flip of the game. I was just relaxing because I was convinced we'd have it (we'd fought very hard for, and won, the middle), so it was at the perfect moment to be the nastiest surprise a commander can have.

I was horrified and embarrassed to switch into driver mode and quickly found I could not drive forward or back. And my horror and embarrassment only mounted when I hopped out to find shells from three separate mortars all already arcing through the air to hit, in rapid succession, my soft doughy face.

Fuck you all.

Good game.

10. Lithium

Lithium Member

If it makes you feel better you shot me in the back when you got out of the CV :)

11. MaroGT

MaroGT Member

soo thats what happen... awwww wtf