y no one talk about doto no mo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by communism, Sep 9, 2013.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

oponions - especially paradox is rather predictable. even the insults when people dont care are the same ...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You guys are talking about 2 entirely different types of chaos.

I like chaos in the sense that we create it, or the enemy team creates it.

Flasche was talking about chaos as in no rules everyone is a fucktard. Im talking about pro chaos. You can have pro chaos as well in dota Im not going to explain how it works.

But in empires, the chaos I love, is apc rushes. Ninjas, shit happening everywhere around the map instead of constant trench warfare that stalemates into eternity.

The chaos I dont love are a bunch of idiots running aorund shooting guns not knowing how things work.

also " its about winning not playing"
    Ofcourse everyone rather plays and WINS than plays and loses. Noone enjoys losing if they have he option t win and dont even go on about Idc about winning or losing you do. If you got the option handed between losing and winning and you could litterally choose which ever you like everyone choses winning.

also me being predictable isnt bad I think. That means Im not a hypocrit and I stick to my points and arguments instead of some of the people here who have no spine.

Also flasche please stop replying stuff about how sad and shit empires is. Everything about empires you say is just pessimistic and sounds depressing. You are predictable too you know. Empires sucks because people play to win and exploit and point whore. Its really not fun hearing you complain about how shitty empires is or how shitty empires players are when the people who actually play the game ( the game which this forum is based on ) enjoy it and dont complain like you do. I mean if you hate how the players are or how the system is get over it. Shits not going to chance because of how small the playerbase is. The changes you want are not within reach because they require much more than a bit of coding.

So please. STOP. BEING. SO. DEPRESSING.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you right. i actually try to not post to empires related stuff bc of that - its hard though. ikalx' quote in my sig, so true ...

4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Popping in to say I've chosen losing several times in the past, simply because the winning option just wasn't fun. Win or lose, the important part is having fun along the way, if you didn't you might as well get a crap no fun job. At least you can earn some cash along the way.

5. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Yep. This is the part where little Paradox learns that not everybody is the same.

And then somebody gets movie rights to Paradox's story and it's a big blockbuster family film - morals for the children, MMRs for the adults.

6. Paradox

( trickster )

edit:

@lazybum and senor : If you could choose between losing and winning. Like theres no context, losing or winning. Dont tell me you would choose for losing thats ridiculous.

7. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Honestly it's a silly question without context. You win nothing and lose nothing without it, so would you a empty victory or a pointless loss? I think I would feel worse winning nothing, while losing is whatever.

I have failed to understand the trickster comment.

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Trickster's masterplan was to work a bunch for a few years (iraq/UAE), then buy a bunch of houses and rent them out to not work anymore.

9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I am confused as to why my name is there. I guess Paradox is asking me to back up his point, which I'm kind of inclined to do. Go for the win or don't take part quite frankly.

Idk what DDD is talking about that for.

10. Metruption

Metruption Member

I choose a satisfying defeat over an unsatisfying win any day

11. Paradox

No Im saying you took a high paying job in the middle of fucking nowhere which wasnt as fun as the job you coulve taken in amsterdam which wouldve been more fun but less pay

12. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

But then he'd have to work a regular schedule like a normal human being, for less. That's like a whole lot of nope in Trickster-land.

13. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

[​IMG]

It took longer than expected but I finally reached 5k.

The road to 5.5k begins tomorrow.

14. D.D.D. Destroyer

Can a nerd update me on what the top player MMA is currently?

15. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Highest is 8k but I wouldn't call that legitimate.

Most pro players who don't bother farming mmr with broken heroes are between 6-7k.

Edit: Official leaderboards

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  16. Paradox

Lets just say predator reaching 5k is fucking amazing. Like hes literally a god now.

Like I can tell you that every single person that plays dota and never reached 5k will tell you that you can call yourself actually good at the game when you reach 5k.

17. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

18. D.D.D. Destroyer

WCS Challenger for Europe started today. Elfi's playing tomorrow. Haep.

19. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

C9 NEVER DISSAPOINTS.
    [​IMG]

20. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

TI5 is awesome. They even link the lights to the color of abilities in team fights, light up the arena in the color of abilities as they hit.