XBOX 360 Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by decemberscalm, Sep 23, 2007.

1. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

You have to have a Windows Live ID to play Universe at War online. To play ranked matches and use quick search you have to have a gold account (pay whatever dollars a year).

Yey for bridging 360 and PC. =.=

2. KILLX

KILLX Banned

decemberscalm. you, me, PrivateSandbag, and Solokiller, 4 player Halo 3 co-op marathon.

3. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I want to spoil the ending.

4. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

After watching this review, it kinda makes me want to play it now. I'll check it out whenever I get a 360 (which might not be til next year).

5. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

KILLX, bad news, i ain't payin' for that shitty Xbox live. Ever. I'm already paying for my internet connection and the electrical bill, i don't want someother useless "feed microsoft money" game that eats my money for trying to play the games i own online.
    And no, i can't play during the 3 day free Xbox live marathon, because i only have 1 internet connection input on my modem -_-.

6. KILLX

KILLX Banned

get a hub. like no more than 8 euros if i'm doing the conversion right.

and then you can use xbox live silver account for free demos, trailers, and paid XBLA games

7. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I can't wait untill they get "Monthly Windows Service Fees" for using Windows, Linux will get all the stocks.

8. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

I hear MS is implementing a "Bill Gates Likes Money" fee on all Windows users pretty soon.

I got Halo 3 ordered via Home Delivery. Which I didn't realize meant Novemeber 5'th >.<.

Gears of War was easy as pie. I only like to play games where you need cover o.o. And BTW, Halo on Legendary, you actually have to use cover ^.^. That was fun to beat.
    The cover in Halo multiplayer=run into the open like a madman till your out of shields than run like a madman back into cover.