Wow really you're desperate.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PreDominance, Feb 1, 2012.

1. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Ok I misread I thought you were expecting something. I'm abit suprised you did this post and persisted in commenting to people when you didn't expect anything of it.

Anyways I am in the wrong and I hope you get more people to throw money at your cause.

Also fuck Kane.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You mean the public who sit on welfare? I'll start caring about income tax when the rest of my country stops scrounging money from the government. Until then, I resent giving them a single penny. And if I'm not living in the country then I could care even less about it.

But it's not natural selection, because most of the time, MS comes on after the person who has it has reproduced. That is to say, you mainly get it later in life, not earlier, so it doesn't stop the gene being passed on if people die/are unable to reproduce from it, because it's too late for that anyway.

As for the money, the whole point, as he said, is that it's a fundraiser. It's about getting more than one person to pitch in.

Seriously, I'm not known for being a particularly nice person, I don't donate to charity directly and I'm tight as fuck with my money. But if someone's doing a fundraiser and they're actually going to do something for it, I don't see an issue, it's going to get spent better than I would, and they're still working for it in my eyes. It's why I'm happy to sponsor someone doing a run, or a bike ride, but I won't make an outright donation anywhere, or put money in any charity boxes unless there's actually someone stood there collecting and putting the time in.

3. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I defended myself. If somebody is questioning your moral integrity and claiming you to be a thief, would you take that silently?

But thanks, regardless, ^^

4. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

@ Bratwurstguy dict.cc is the best thing in the world. Do you have the iPhone app? It teaches me the most amazing things. I now happen to know how to tell someone I don't give a flying fuck! In only two words! What a great language.

@ Trickster if you have $250 dollars to piss away either hire a coder for a day and a half or get someone to teach you coding. Or pay for a popup in the steam store. Or something, just don't waste money when you could waste it on Empires.

@ Predom sorry lost my job stay away from my money growl.

@ Whoever was talking about that. There is no Waldo. It is pronounced and spelt aluminium. There is a 'u' in words engine in 'our'. There is no such thing as American English. There only language spoken in English speaking nations is The Queens'.

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

@Trickster, still if I were to spend money on a fundraise project I would rather do it somewhere local and not over the empires forums.
    You can detect MS in a pretty early state before it affect you at all, and should be done if ppl in your family had it, yet it gets ignored and there're still many children born which also have a high chance to die at an earlier age.
    if it were 100% for research, sure, but most likly it's not, especially since I can't even find what that money is for beside "for MS".
    I'm not here to help sort a fundraiser or give any constructive critizism on that subject because I think predom is smart enougth to figure out where he can get money from, BESIDE the empires forums.
    Fuck you, too, dipshit.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I already pay towards the server we use, I've offered to pay for a license to upgrade the forum to VBulletin4 if it's needed, and I'll cover other costs too, but what use is having a coder for a day when it takes 10x longer than that to even work out what the fuck is going on with the code, let alone do anything actually productive. And why pay for an ad in the steam store when we don't even feel the game is right to post on news sites like modDB, which might I add, are free.

7. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i touched a bike once on accident, i paniced and had to calm down in my car pressing full throttle while in neutral for at least 20 minutes