Wow really you're desperate.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PreDominance, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

It was "Desperate". I just wanted you to find it.

No, it's actually "He and I" technically, but I was after the spelling mistake.

Anyway, done, good luck.

2. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

My English is mainly phonetic + Opera browsers build-in corrector + dict.cc.

AE is gay. Take "Aluminum" as an example.

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Keep in mind that Tricky is also a rich fag that would always throw money into the equation just for a cheap troll.

Reminds me when Mitt Romney asked his opponent for a $10,000 bet during a debate.

4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Reminds me when i made a classmate swallow candles, so he won a 5€ bet. Most fun i ever got out of 5€.

5. Trickster

It's not trolling, I'm just anal as fuck about spelling.

6. w00kie

yeah, a little voice inside starts shouting "THAT SENTENCE IS JUST WRONG, I WANNA RIP YOUR HEAD OF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK FOR THAT!". Maybe that voice is there, because teachers in school always had something to correct about my language. Once you've gotten used to being measured only on your speech skills and not your personality as a whole, you don't want others to misspell anything because you don't want anybody to think about them, the way your teachers made you think shit works.

well, I don't see trickster as a rich fag, just a young single male with a properly payed job and spare money that he can spent for his own fun. That may just seem rich for all the students, apprentices etc.

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Might I throw my 2 cent into the equation?
    No I won't even give you a single cent. Get a job.
    Good deed of the day done.
    => Give a man a cent and he will have a cent until his next beer, tell a man to fuck off and he might start working at a brewery. Amidoinitaight?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  8. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I have a job. I also have a college fund, a car fund, gas money (for my dad's car which I currently drive), and my girlfriend.

This isn't a "Pay $270 to ride" event. It's a fundraiser.

And thanks, Trickster. That was..way more than I expected. I might have to sell my soul to testing to repay some of it.

9. w00kie

According to your site you got 40$ from 4 anonymous people, two of them are you (if I remember correct).

Gotta take you really long to repay that :D

10. Trickster

He works and it's not really of benefit to him, so I don't see the issue with helping out. I hide enough money from the taxman so I don't mind giving a bit back to something that's at least going to use it better than that.

11. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

but this way you hurt the economy by depriving them of robbing it from the public, dont you feel bad?

12. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

One is me, I put $10 in. The $20 I mentioned earlier is a registration fee, which doesn't counter towards my $250 total. There's also 2 Anonymous people; you can see I left my amount in ($10), and the 2'nd anonymous which might be Trickster.

And it's not like I plan on doing this purely from you guys. I still have yet to ask family, co-workers, managers, teachers, and even a couple friends.

13. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

I'll throw in 5 dollars during the weekend if that's fine. :)

14. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

so candles, how was his friend?

15. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

You don't even know what happened in there man. The shit that happened in there, the stuff I saw man. Oh god, oh god oh god oh god, I don't want to go back man. Not for anythin'.

It was horrible, like crawling through a field of vomit followed by a field of piss and shit. Except I wasn't crawling, I was fuckin' swimming in it for fucking hours. I couldn't breath, I couldn't do nothin' but wait it out.

You don't even know, you can't even begin to understand man.

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Nah, still not gonna intervene with natural selection in Ohio so predom can have a bigger e- and social-peen. :p

So you work but cannot afford to spend 250$, well that tells me one thing, you must be slacking off or you need a second job. :D

17. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I can afford this thing 3 times over, but the point is NOT for ONE person to put in $250. Do you understand what a fundraiser is?

18. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Kane is kane you should ignore him he hasn't brought anything relevant besides poor unconstructive criticism.

Kane thinks he knows stuff.

19. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Im also very suprised you were not able to get any of your family members to donate. atleast if they did they didnt give you much. I think you're at the wrong place to ask for money.

20. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Read up. I posted here the same night I registered. I haven't asked any relatives, co-workers, friends, teachers, or parents yet.

I didn't come here expecting anything. If, at the day my fundraising is due I had received $5 from the Empires community, I would still be extremely happy.