WoW Cataclysm Alpha crack

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vulkanis, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

I find it annoying when someone tells someone they fail when they didn't even correctly comprehend the post that they are saying fail to.

^
    @

Edit: Although I will admit I shouldn't be posting at 12:21AM, being tired tends to give me extra raeg <_<

2. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

How is it against the rules to have links, Vess had linked a crack to X-com, or were those removed as well? Explain.

Is this single post making you think I linked a virus or malicous hardware?

Honestly I thought that you people had more trust in me. I find a nice little gem (by some peoples standards) and it is deleted. Brutos, if you don't want "this forum ruined by blizzerd" then move this thread to the black hole, if somehow the links are a threat then please list CLEAR and SPECIFIC rules. If you removed the links because you don't like WOW that is wrong, I don't enjoy it either but I'm not going to start drama over it.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

why did you post drama then? how hard is it to get that you dont post warez on public forums :rolleyes:

4. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

WOW I troll one time in this forum and the whole Community just fucking shoots me in the head... fucking interwebs

Plus Jessiah u may not understand the lulz America/Romania has every countrys people laugh at different things
    Just so you dont get me wrong i was Kidding/trolling

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  5. flasche

aww ...

6. Lollum

Lollum Tester++

Burning Crusade was bestest.
    Everything after broke this game.

And Cataclysm is going to break it all and for once.

7. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=2226
    Item 1.05

That really should be stickied in all forums <_< Only listing rules in one forum is fail D:

It's not funny when it appears to be a blatant insult with no indicators of it being lulz. And you admit to trolling, so really, your argument is void. I was going to apologize until I read the trolling bit <_<

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i did nothing of the kind

9. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

If fail is an insult than fuck you must mean Murder in Europe? Apparantly not since i come from eastern europe. If you get offended, dont even come on here. I didint even fuckin Troll in the begining only trolled when Communism came here and I sayd "free candys not a lie" just for LULZ. And apologize my ass everyone says that when they see someone approve of theyr mistake. A month would have passed and nothing would have happend....

10. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

The fail when it wasn't a fail just annoyed me. Everything after that seemed to be a blatant insult.

Sense. This makes none D:

11. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

Im saying that you werent going to say it even if i didint post that i trolled.
    But i dont really care if u apologized. Whats done is done and u cant change it.
    Now can we plz stop arguing about this. Im really tired of this. If u choose to continue ill just ingnore it.

12. flasche

:cry:[​IMG]

13. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

The company blizzard, not our blizzerd. Also it is in the rules. If you want to spread warez do it in irc, steamcheat over pm, what ever. But do not do it in public or I will start handing out bans.

Closing this useless thread. If you want to complain do it over pm please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.