Windows XP MCE Torrent/Download

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jessiah, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

First off, this is entirely legal. I only want a disc image. I own a non-blacklisted, fully legit CD key for this software (it came with my desktop which had WINXP MCE 2005 pre-installed) that I intend to use with the disc image.

I need a fast torrent for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. Specifically, an unaltered OEM disc image. I've been searching for 2 days now, and I am running out of time. I need this because my laptop runs Vista, and for school I need to run software as old as Deluxe Paint for DOS (1988!). So I need to install Windows XP, for compatibility with this old software, on a Virtual PC, running inside my Vista laptop. Problem is that I can't find any torrents that are going to be done before Monday. If I don't have this setup by Monday, I'm screwed. So please, if anyone knows of a fast torrent or download for this, please share.

Please, no links to anything that is illegal. Disc images for software that requires a product key IS legal, as your not paying for the disc, your paying for the key that allows you to use it. So images only, no cracks, hacks, or anything of the sort!

2. arklansman

arklansman Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.