Will planes have choosable engines and armor?

Discussion in 'General' started by Destroyer224, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destroyer224

Destroyer224 Member

I'm wondering about this: Are planes going to have different engines and armor to choose from like tanks do? Are they going to be researched from the same researches tanks get them from, or are there going to be seperate researches? Will they work the same way tank armor/engines work (except aircraftized)?

EDIT: Oops, wrong forum, I could have sworn I posted this in General Discussion...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  2. DonMegel

DonMegel Member

Yes

<the filler>

3. petemyster

petemyster Member

If they have seperate tech trees, the average empires game won't let you get though all the research

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Actually with the advent of aircraft, I have a feeling that the average empires game, and the average map size will increase by a large increment. Still, if they did have separate tech trees, it would cause you to make a choice between the two or to spread the research thinly.

5. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Just to make things clear for anyone new to the forums; The next version of empires (2.0) will NOT have aircraft.

It is also the wish of the dev team to have as little talk of aircraft in the run up to 2.0 as possible, to avoid confusion. As such, since the question has been answered, this thread will be closed =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.