why was chris banned?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PreDominance, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

JPL has 2 players on both teams in that screen shot. I'm not defending epic stacks. As I have seen it recently as well. I don't know the recent FN ban but I was there when you guys had atleast 8(most with names to hide the stack) people on money and all you guys would do is just goof around around research dumb things to fuck around and easily beat a noob team. I am talking about an older BSID. Not current.

Show me proof JPL is stacking then you can have an issue with me.

edit: I have found out lately that I haven't been active enough to know who's skilled anymore unless they are a vet or clanner. I usually wait to see if both teams have a good comm and if they don't then I try to get them a comm and help them out. I encourage JPL's to switch teams to help. That is prolly the only time you will see a JPL stack. If a team is really losing and we get a bunch on a team to help turn it around or atleast make it less of a steam roll.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

NF can have 2 EPICs and BE can have 16 JPL/BSID. If you're being honest, NF is still probably stacked.

3. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

... you are so dense.

You miss the point of gaming sir, entirely. Gamers... want to play with friends. Why - WHY - should that be wrong? Is your solution that every group be split in half to play a "balanced" game? That is no longer a fun game asshat, people like competition, and allies. You should learn that before you administrate a gaming server. As I just said in the other post (which you entirely missed), splitting your clan in half isn't balance, you (for lack of a better word) idiot.

You are a horrible admin, and a useless manager if you think that balance is putting 2v2 JPL on a 4v0 EPIC stack as well as Asv, Kira, Pintski, alucard and other long time vets of empires. JPL could have stacked NF, and made the teams more fairly balanced; they didn't.
    You are a horrible admin, and a useless manager if you don't know about your newest member's recent PERMABAN on the server you take responsibility to administrate, and the work I did to clear the bad air quickly... In the process of which I lost my own admin, but succeeded in rightly clearing FNs name.
    You are a horrible admin, and a useless manager If you think only of your clan and not of the community, server, and game you are responsible for administrating.

Go back to candyland you simpleton.

4. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

this team analysis stuff is getting ridiculous, i see 4 clanners on each side, what is the problem, I didnt read cpatton's essay either.

5. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

if you can't be bothered to spend 5 minutes of your time reading about something you are interested in, you sir are the problem. People like YOU, who look at tags, "oh there are a bunch of **** on one team! BAN" and think that is what balance is. IF you can't see past the bridge of your own nose, you shouldn't voice an opinion.

Also... HOW DO YOU SEE ONLY 4 CLANNERS ON BE? Really are you too lazy to look closer than the tags and actually read names?

6. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

their was no stack cause I didnt play :3

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol first of all trickster you and epic will be humbled soon enough. Just like I killed bsid you guys are next on my list. ;)

patty you need to calm down. Skilled people see the 3 or 4 tags on one team so they join that team knowing that they will win. If you split it like 2 v 2 then they feel well it can go either way. There is nothing wrong with playing with friends. Nothing wrong with playing against them either. But when its on a mod with 1 server and you are make every game a complete joke then IF you have RESPECT for this mod you won't do that. BSID is basically dead anyways so no need to defend it anymore. I am talking about the old bsid.

8. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Since Dubee edited his post with more information:

Then why the hell even bring it up? I'm talking about current conditions, which haven't changed for over a year: blame BSID for the stacks, everyone else play the game as they like. I'm glad everyone is only thinking of the state of things years ago, rather than basing their actions and thinking on the contemporary situation.

the first part is a problem. All the names I mentioned are names that have been here for 5 months at least, and on average 9-10 months.You should know them.

The second part is what you should do without reservation. Make sure to balance experienced players and skilled players on both sides. This is not about tags, or splitting groups into equal halves. Its about making the overall 2 team groups approximately equal. Recognize that, and administrate like that.

Isn't this what you are supposed to stop? Or are you incapable of dealing with it unless your simple mind can do x BSID /2 = number of BSID on each team. x JPL / 2 = number of JPL on each team. Can you not THINK?

Lol k, keep telling yourself that. We are still more of a threat then JPL ever will be ^^.

I could lead a horse to water, but Dubee is a mule. Not a single other poster has cared about years past here in this thread Dubee, stop making excuses for your lack of attention to the current happenings and playerbase in empires.

9. Trickster

Hello Mayama.

10. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Hey look! It's yet another Bsid vs rest of world vs logic thread!
    +1

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

BSID has been known for stacking more than any other clan so its like racial profiling or something. I've never banned any bsid for stacking so I dunno why you are flipping out on me.

I'll just say this. lets have a scrim. If BSID is a bigger threat then JPL let us stomp you guys down again.

12. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

you only did once. Lol.

Also, it takes forever to get you guys to scrim. I put another scrim in your court 5 weeks ago, and nothing has come of it. when you want to scrim, YOU come up with a date.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Actually I beat you guys on crossroads then pickled beat FN and HSM on slaughtered.

Lets scrim saturday. You can come up with the time.

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

A dead clan vs an active clan? Oh man I just wonder who the winner could be (sarcasm).

15. Trickster

I thought we were scrimming you on sat? Not that it matters, EPIC have some many we can field 2 full teams and scrim eachother. It's the only way we ever lose =/

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

because you said this "Sundays are usually for tests and shit. I'm not entirely sure about this coming Saturday, but we'll see in the next day or 2. After that though, that's a definite possibility."

17. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I wont be at home this weekend. maybe next weekend

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

lol

lets just play epic

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Sounds good to me. I thought they didn't want to but I guess they will. Either way were scrimming every weekend. Like trickster said, we have the numbers to scrim ourselves. It's my plan to have 2 pugs a week and scrims every weekend from here on out.

20. Trickster

I don't think JPL have the numbers to scrim themselves. I'd still be surprised if you could fill a full team.