votekick function

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by gezor, Dec 31, 2007.

1. gezor

gezor Member

first, empires is a great mod. but the damn, f****** noobs often ruin games. and there are a lot of noobs (curse of souce games :mad:)

pls add a votekick function for the game. empires really needs it. nearly every game i see a noob continuously attacking a Tank with an APC, attacking a Double-Rail Heavy with a Light Tank, blocking everything with stupid placed walls, stealing tanks, ...
    and the worst of it: most if them dont listen to anyone! if u tell them they should stop it, they ignore it or start flaming you. thats griefing for me and should be punished. oh, and to make that clear: im not talking of newbs -->

Noob = Common internet bastard child. Most likely preteen.

Newb = Person who has not played a game before but is willing to learn.

last game i was spec and one of the NF wasted 6 (!) APCs by attacking Heavies with them. as NF started loosing he swiched to BE. im sick of such guys. but there are a lot of them and only a few servers have votekick option.

also i must say that i experienced noobness in empires which is simply epic. i.e. on urban chaos some noob engis walled everything except the front: our tanks couldnt get out of base, and our infantry was trapped at the front. everyone cried for removing those walls. of course they didnt do it till end of game.

2. Mindfreak

Mindfreak Member

I'm not sure where to find this, but it already exists, you just have to download it somewhere and install it manual....the server has to anyways.

I've played on servers with both votekick, and voteban

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

are you sure the APC's didn't have anti armour weapons?

4. gezor

gezor Member

yes, standart apc with meduim chaingun. but that guy was a griefer i think, because everyone told him to stop it, but he ignored them.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  5. Superlagg

Superlagg Member

If he had DU or ExplodaBullets, he could have sniped tanks with some pretty good effectiveness. Sounds like a plan to me.

But he wasnt.

He failed then.

6. Andariel

Andariel Member

mindfreak. Adminmods(mani beetlesmod linux nerd hax). case closed.

i fully support a inbuilt per console voting function with a low temp ban. Dystopia has this and we, as a community, got rid of alot of griever.

it even made me f***ing curse less, damned bull***t i tell you ;)