Vehicle reloading

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SwampRat, May 17, 2006.

1. SwampRat

SwampRat Member

Hello,

I've been naughty and not done a proper search for this (I did look on the thread titles in this section of the forum though) :o anyway...

Would it make it better or worse to have to have a reloading point of sorts on tanks? it seems a little bit cheaky to be able to drop an ammo box and sit next to it firing as much as you can (without overheating) and never running out. How about have auto reloading near armouries (maybe) and near ammo kits need a person to - ah, use isnt going to be possible on either - do something at a point at the rear or side of the tank to reload it. that way you could have reloading while firing if theres a team or a loan person pausing to reload. Not sure if it would work or indeed if people would mind having another button (or how hard it'd be) say g (used to be drop gun, is it useless now?) for tank reloading?

just seemed to me to be an idea worth thinking of.

2. Jimather

Jimather Member

3. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Tanks resupply at armouries and on repair bays.

However; it's my opinion that tanks don't have enough ammo as it is so I'm not particularly in favour of removing a tanks ability to resupply from supply boxes.

4. Jimather

Jimather Member

you should read posts more carefully dee.

thats not what the man suggested, he suggested a way of slowing down the reload from supply boxes by inserting an extra step into reloading for the supply boxes only. a tank can still reload on its own but the driver has to stop firing in order to perform the task, it can be kept firing if a team mate is reloading.

personally i dont agree with the idea which is why i linked to mine.

5. the_6th_monkey

the_6th_monkey Member

What about artillery they start off like about 5 minutes of ammo, f they shoot non stop lol