Vehicle Issue

Discussion in 'Support' started by knighttemplar, Dec 18, 2007.

1. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

I wasn't able to build vehicles tonight, very strange. I also wasn't able to customize vehicles on the repair pad.

On CW #1 I had this random error (size reduced to fit)

[​IMG]

You can see lots of similar screens telling me the engine, armour, nade and MG slots are all messed up (they're on my photobucket account). I couldn't build from Comm view either.
    I moved to the JPL server and had a different error. This time I just couldn't build and there was no message.

During that game, I spawned in an APC and it told me that there were only two seats (as if it was an AFV). A map later I was driving an AFV and it said there were 8 seats availiable.

2. Carnifex

Carnifex Member

I've had the exact same problem a few times... once it said "Standard Engine ( Engine ) in a non-Engine slot! Construction cancelled" and "Standard Engine ( Engine ) not made for chassis type ( APC )! Construction cancelled"

Other people on the server were able to construct vehicles, but I seemed to be the only one that couldn't... reconnecting did not solve the problem.

3. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Did you try customizing the vehicle and changing the engine out?

4. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

I didn't have any other options at the time. This problem happened last night, then went away on a map change.

Quite confusing

Should this have gone in Mantis?

5. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Don't report anything unless you know how to reproduce it.