upgrades to be visualised/animated/whatever

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AnRK, Jun 17, 2006.

1. AnRK

AnRK Member

dunno if this is in the pipeline from the development team or not (i would of thought it is) but id really like to see all the turret upgrades and missile ugrades something noticeable in the game.

as well as looking awesome it would help out the gameplay alot, say your a grenadier and a tanks coming your way, you dont know whether you should try your luck with it or not, but you can quite clearly see that it has a crap MG crap turret and crap armour so you can blast it open with ease

also i think it would be nice to have personal ugrades like accuracy, health, class specific etc added in this way too. obviously some would be harder then other to implement but i think that would be quite cool too

i dunno bout anyone else but i think itd make a decent addition to the game and give it a more complete feel

2. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

The sexyffying of empires Is on the to do list...

Currently it is really hard to tell what armor they are using, this makes countering it extreamly hard

3. AnRK

AnRK Member

good good, where does everyone find all this stuff out anyway?

4. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

Hmm... How about make the grenadiers armor detection skill also show the weapons installed and type of the armor?

5. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

That was suggested before and I fully agree with it, I also think the scout should be able to see who has which armour and weapons with the binoculars.

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

no, personally i woud give the gran this ability, i know scout is a "spotter" and all, but gran can use a bit more versatility thoug

they only are good against vehicles, and they have less options on choosing tactics

7. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Can't we share it?

Scouts and Grenadiers have it?