Two Pages Handbook

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Urknall, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Urknall

Urknall Member

2. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Infantry bullet damages are misleading because of bullet resistances.

Same deal for your vehicle weapons and armors.

It's unfortunate, but necessary since certain weapons have to do damage to infantry, vehicles AND buildings.

Also, your scripts are out of date. Use the files in the "scripts" folder of the empires installation to ensure that you're capturing the latest data.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

APCs missing information about grenade launchers. Seats might be worth including too.

4. Urknall

Urknall Member

Ok, the official manual is out of date? The community should change that! The mod needs more consistency!!

5. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

The manual has those values?!

I'm in the opinion that those sorts of things change too often and shouldn't try to be manually copied elsewhere. I'd just write some guides on how the scripts are structured.

If you want to fix the wiki and that other shit, just ask someone. Beerdude can help with the wiki and someone like wealthy could probably help with the manual.

6. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Spartacus is right, almost all that info is wrong in some way.

Looking at it this is the 2.41 scripts isn't it? I don't remember sticky grenades doing 300, they do 150 now. No they can't be that either, seismics have never done 100 damage. Ah, I'm confused.:confused:

7. Urknall

Urknall Member

Ok, everytime I will post "based on Empires Mod Version XX". If there are new changes, we need a change log and a new version number (so the manual teams know, what to do). Otherwise it is too confusing!

8. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

With the Empires SVN, you can see the differences between the old and new manuals of a game version by doing a diff between the two revisions. PM me or Candles if you want such a difference file.