Too many people are on forums afk!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Avatarix, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatarix

2. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Maybe because I'm not home and I'm still waiting for the Windows Phone port

4. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Because I can't type and masturbate at the same time.

A-z-K likes this.
  5. Acolyte

Acolyte Member

Lemony snicket

6. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Im just going to use this thread to call out @Spike his massive bullshit and lies.

I muted you for calling security very racist things and insulting the dev team for the work they did. If thats called childish well, next time you throw a psychotic tantrum I'm going to record it. After I record it I'm going to post it every single fucking time you act like you have grown up but are actually still the little baby you always were and always will be.

I did what I thought was best, I did it my way. I have tons more experience than you playing pugs and scrims and getting people to show up. I NEVER did anything your way, I didnt count heads, I didnt post shitty event announcements. I didnt do any of it. But still.

WITHOUT DOING YOUR BULLSHIT I HAD MORE PEOPLE SHOWUP EVERYGAME AND WON ALL MY GAMES.

You know what I did? I private messaged every person on my team personally, I had an excel file detailing if people were going to show up or not, and if I was able to reach them or not. I told you all of this and explained why it works better than just posting events.

BUT YOUR EGO WAS TOO FRAGILE AND YOU WANTED TO BE THE BOSS AND ORDER PEOPLE AROUND.

So you got angry for me not doing it your way. You even threatened to kick me out as captain 2-3 days before the game just because you were BUTHURT.
    Best for the league? All you care about is your own ego and being in controle.

Take your fucking lies and deceit somewhere else. Cause everytime you say something marginally false Im going to call you out on it.
    I wish I recorded your tantrum for which I muted you. So everyone could clearly see how fucked up you still are when it comes down to it.

7. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

For fucks sake kids, play nice.
    We have a small community as it is, don't fucking spend the time we have together by pissing each other off.

A-z-K, flasche and Thexa4 like this.
  8. Thexa4

Thexa4 Developer Staff Member Moderator

This thread seems to have served its purpose, closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.