There is but sadness in my heart

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Unit 1126 PLL, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You lost a map. Not sure if you count that as a match or not, but you lost a map for sure.

It was funny because we all lol'd about it :p

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

We lost a pair of rounds on emp_slaughtered, but more than half of the CW team were ringers who constantly spammed our players over steam and ingame to wind them up, so Nebajoth came to me personally and said he wanted that match ignored and to straighten everything out over it. It wasn't really a match, it was just an hour of text-based bitching where sometimes people actually played. The ringers were mostly ex-ghost. Some later joined CW, some didn't.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

no trickster, way before that - and neba played that one as far as i can remember ...

but well, what does it matter?

4. Trickster

Doubt it, that slaughtered match was our 3rd scrim. I still have screenshots/demos on an archive drive somewhere, I'll try dig them out.

5. flasche

sigh - if it wasnt before our "new" forum ill find the exact date for you ;)

edit:
    i rephrase:
    if our forums decide to load up and it wasnt on our "new" forum ill get the exact time and date for you ^^

edit2:
    it was on Sat, 09/27/2008 and slaughtered, which is actually odd since i remember a game on canyon where we walled your cv - or i got it all wrong and it was bsid. then appologies ...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  6. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Don't kill Tricksters ego!

7. flasche

also i hate our forums ...

8. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

You do spend an awful lot of time posting on them.

9. Trickster

I do recall a round where we'd played 2 already, and there were like 8 epics left in the server after it ended, so CW played and had an epic on their team (so 7v7) and won it, but I think alltalk was on as well.

I know it might seem a bit picky but I pride myself (even if it is a little sad) on remembering every match we've played. I go through every one to work out where we can improve, so I have a pretty good memory of all of them, and we have a lot of stuff archived to help with that. It's why I think we've been so successful. We fuck up, but we've always learnt from it, usually quick enough to turn it around within that round.

10. flasche

why not be proud of epics archievements? i dont think its sad - unless its the only thing you can be proud of, that indeed would be sad ...

nah i mean cw forums, they are wordpress or something like that. inconvenienct to the max ...
    this forum and (most of) you guys has grown to me over the years ... :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011