The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by f1r3w4rr10r, May 22, 2015.

1. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

I've already had that preordered since last year, and I played it the first time yesterday. So far it's pretty nifty. Also nice to see that with this instalment the game is coming back and closes the gap to where the books left off.

I only get some slight stuttering with everything on max (especially in some cutscenes and conversations), but it works fine so far. Funnily enough, the mouse control seems to behave well, but is more prone to become less so when it starts to lag. Playing the game with a controller is a lot easier.

2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Got my Trickster tier PCmasterrace collector's edition. Which my dad picked up and will hold onto until I pass my finals.

Also I have to beat Witcher 2 beforehand, so chances are we'll see CDPR's next game before I play 3. Still, I'm really stoked about it.

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I have some small problems with the game, such as its quite obvious that bombs and oils were supposed to be refilled from seperate items, which oddly enough still (along with high grade alcohol) litter every single box everywhere. Kinda weird having your poor peasants drink alkahest which was worth a shitton of gold in W1.
    The alcohol recipes are hilariousy pointless. Their components cost a couple hundred gold and the product is something that is bought for 25 and sold for 2. Lol.

Mother. Fucking. Alghouls. What. The fuck. Were. They. Thinking.
    Sometimes geralt gets a bit "dizzy" when chosing which enemy he should attack. (is anyone even using focus? I really couldnt spare a finger, thank god for additional mouse buttons)
    Having only 2 slots for each item category is a realy pain in the ass when switching between combat stuff and in between regen.
    Otherthan that, probably the best game ive played in years.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Y U preorder then?

5. D.D.D. Destroyer

To get the cool stuffs from the collector's edition. Want me to film the unboxing?

Also supporting CDPR.

6. Z100000M

Youre buying col edition of a game which youve not played a prequel of?

....what

7. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Yeah, do you get a naked Trix Merrygold action figure with it?

8. Z100000M

W3 is released in japan, we can expect tons of plastic shit, just preorder at alucards/

9. D.D.D. Destroyer

I bought collector editions of the previous two as well, I'm just really slow about them.