The Rothschild Family

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarkHorizon, Aug 28, 2013.

1. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

The new kind of international bank created by the Rothschilds was impervious to local attacks. Their assets were held in financial instruments, circulating through the world as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made by the Rothschilds allowed them to insulate their property from local violence: "Henceforth their real wealth was beyond the reach of the mob, almost beyond the reach of greedy monarchs."

Another essential part of Mayer Rothschild's strategy for future success was to keep control of their banks in family hands, allowing them to maintain full secrecy about the size of their fortunes.

The Rothschilds already possessed a significant fortune before the start of the Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815)

From London in 1813 to 1815, Nathan Mayer Rothschild was instrumental in almost single-handedly financing the British war effort, organizing the shipment of bullion to the Duke of Wellington's armies across Europe, as well as arranging the payment of British financial subsidies to their continental allies. In 1815 alone, the Rothschilds provided £9.8 million (in 1815 currency, about £566 million or US$869 million today, when using the retail price index, and £6.58 billion or US$10.1 billion when using average earnings) in subsidy loans to Britain's continental allies.

The brothers helped coordinate Rothschild activities across the continent, and the family developed a network of agents, shippers, and couriers to transport gold across war-torn Europe. The family network was also to provide Nathan Rothschild time and again with political and financial information ahead of his peers, giving him an advantage in the markets and rendering the house of Rothschild still more invaluable to the British government.

From the late 1880s onwards, the family took over control of the Rio Tinto mining company and to this day, Rothschild and Rio Tinto maintain a close business relationship.

Jewish solidarity in the family was not homogeneous. Many Rothschilds were supporters of Zionism, while other members of the family opposed the creation of the Jewish state.

Note: the Rothschild didn't have to kiss the popes feet while even Kings and Monarchs did. (They are a Jewish family and the treasure keepers of the Vatican)

Makes sense

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

This was the first word my eye picked up so I proceeded not to read the post.

>>>/pol/

3. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Dear diary: Today I learned that Jews actually do control all the world's money.

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

your posts are dumb

5. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I think I'll give up swine and go Israel. Get me some of that rofskids muney.

6. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Attention Teef, this is how to Jew.

7. communism

communism poof

i wish there was a like button

also you just copy and pasted then called them a jew at the end, what the fuck just happened

8. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Not everyone is blessed with gold deposits since birth.

9. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

... um everyone has a tiny bit of hold deposit in them since birth. :o

10. BigTeef

[​IMG]

11. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  12. BigTeef

13. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

You didn't get your welcome pack?!? I'll speak to the 5 bankers and have them send out another asap. For your main perk would you prefer free legal council or control of the liberal media?