The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Welcome to the internet

2. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

That is literally my intention.

3. Paradox

Ow look how surprising, people with certain policatal stances only believe certain information when it suits to them.
    Has some awfully tribalesque sports features.

This is the perfect example of how trump his fake news agenda works and explains why vicki is in such denial over new information and why she calls it fake.
    This also goes for the democratic party of any political party which members have stubborn beliefs and wont accept new information when presented.

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycarticles/2017-23363-001

complete_ likes this.
  4. Space_Oddity

If you try and use facts, statistics and historical evidence to attack a position that someone holds emotionally then it actually enforces their beliefs rather than weaken them.

Essentially: you can't logic someone out of something they didn't logic themselves into.

Essentially: if you could reason with Republicans then there would be no Republicans.

(Note the upper case R. Normal republicans are actually the bestest.)

5. Paradox

The entire situation is so ironic. Like off the charts ironic.
    Republicans saying facts are alternative facts is a proven fact.
    People saying your fact is a lie because of personal beliefs.

Lets take one out of the books of the republicans and not be overly PC.
    But people who do this are actually just stupid, like the opposite of smart. Actually dumb.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

7. Space_Oddity

It won't mean shit.

Politicians and campaigners in the UK and USA get exposed as crooks on the daily. Nothing gets done because their supporters can convince themselves of anything. Essentially, tribal/soccer logic is the reason we're stuck with literal fascists.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox update the steamchart stats in your signature, or are you afraid it will prove me right LOL

9. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

You guys should check out Poland for political drama, we have a spicy discussion regarding courts of law going on right now.

10. Space_Oddity

Trump bans trans people working in the military.

Someone defend this.

11. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

It's a trap.

12. Space_Oddity

[​IMG]

13. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

Now the administration is attacking themselves

"“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)"​

lol

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)​

im dying

and he admitted he did this
    https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890699212022796288
    https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890736308498378753

what was this meltdown over you say?:
    Scaramucci was particularly incensed by a Politico report about his financial-disclosure form, which he viewed as an illegal act of retaliation by Priebus. The reporter said Thursday morning that the document was publicly available and she had obtained it from the Export-Import Bank. Scaramucci didn’t know this at the time, and he insisted to me that Priebus had leaked the document, and that the act was “a felony.”​

someone save me. greatest administration ever???????

15. Paradox

Lol y'all americans fucked up quite a lot in the month I was away
    just read up on a month worth of I'm trump and I'm 6 years old. Shits hilarious.

16. Paradox

Get fucked all you dumbies who argued tirelessly against me about trump making mexico pay for the wall. Y'all dumb as fuck for thinking trump could force mexico to pay for anything looool

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article165303667.html

This shit is so golden, my god

I just love sticking it in your republican uneducated uninformed, misinformed, propaganda believing faces.

The timeline is even better. 7 days after he gets inaugurated he says this shit. It's almost to good to be true. Man I feel so good about you guys voting a dummie for president thats fucking over your country. I should feel bad for you having such a shit president screwing over your country the next 4 years since millions are going to be impacted. But for the sake of this thread, I enjoy rubbing it in your faces too much that you'll have direct consequences in your real life because you voted for that dumbwad.

source material: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumpcalls-915a-flipper:homepage/story&utm_term=.cf39b456a4aa

17. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Wow. This post was like a Michael Bay trailer.

18. Space_Oddity

Trump has gone from making satire easy to making satire impossible. How do you make fun of someone that awful?

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

20. Space_Oddity

You can only equate one person to millions if they're brown.