The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

15?

2. Major Cleve Cutler

Major Cleve Cutler Member

16. i know my birth date on my profile isn't right, i'm just one of those people who are afraid of releasing personal info about themselves

3. Major Cleve Cutler

fuck. i just realized my date of birth was hidden on my profile. i've could had lied to you and got away with it

4. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you still could lie noone can verify it

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

good video on how terrible cable news is and why you should never watch it. repeats alot of the things ive mentioned about political "pundits"

https://twitter.com/ArkDavey/status/854062734169841664
    republicans lie about wanting to repeal obamacare because its actually their plan (shh dont tell anyone)

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

7. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

You know thats the Onion, right?

In B4 "I KNEW THAT!"

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

i empty quoted this yesterday because i found it hilarious and didnt want him to edit it.
    heres what probably actually happened:
    you played the video and got so irrationally angry during it and then felt like a huge fool when you clicked into youtube and realized it came from the onion
    you felt so embarrassed so your brain had to push those negative feelings onto someone else, so you chose me naturally. this is why you thought you could "get" me with your post about how i was fooled and you're the very smart one.
    however, you were still all hyped up from being angry and embarrassed that it didnt occur to you that i must have had the youtube link open in my browser order to copy and paste it to the forums and thus i would obviously know its the onion.

9. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

That's funny and a lot of assumptions considering I frequently watch the onion because I think it's hilarious. Their "edge" videos are particularly great, especially the one where he becomes a dictator and breaks human rights laws as a joke. Nice try though. Props for the try.

If you had read my initial post before I came back to edit in "in b4 I knew that" I just pointed out it was from the onion.

Edit: if it makes you feel better you can assume I'm a retard if you want. The amount I care is so miniscule since I never will meet you or know you beyond contact on this forum.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  10. complete_

complete_ lamer

ill translate:
    Hello, I am not owned. Because I am a "frequent watcher" of something that is mostly in print form and not video. And here is proof that I frequently watch them: a video series from a year and a half ago. Also I will somewhat detail what happens in said video, while stripping away any humor the video once had.

I edited my post after pointing out what is incredibly obvious to anyone except me to insult lamer, and failed miserably.

Edit: I'm not even mad right now (i am)

Paradox likes this.
  11. Paradox

Keep on rekkking

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Failing politics thread is SAD!

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

14. Paradox

Lol I love how you edited your signature to involve completely out of context information.
    I'll correct you though because I love actual facts instead of alternative facts.

What you are refering to is 21st century fox, this is not the same as fox news network.
    21st century fox is the parent company with daughter companies: fox news network, sky network germany and multiple others.
    James and lachlan murdoch are the CEOS of the parent company, that is indeed true, HOWEVER, in the context you are portraying me as a liar you come out as the one with the miscontextualised facts.

In my signature it is clear beyond doubt that I am talking about the fox news network, the daughter company of 21st century fox.

So the CEO is fox news is still abernathy and not the murdoch brothers who are the CEO of parent company 21st century fox.

I love correcting people with actual facts, makes me fuzzy inside

15. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

What a bunch of fags

16. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

17. Major Cleve Cutler

What in the actual hell has this thread gone to?

A-z-K likes this.
  18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

you are clueless as always paradox the Murdock brothers are calling the shots at FNC, read, learn, become aware.

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

oh and BTW Shine was resigned/fired from FOX so that's another fake fact you have in your signature..read, learn become aware of facts. and stop pretending to know things when you so obviously don't.

20. Paradox

Vicki we arent talking about if they are calling the shots or not, thats not fact.
    We were talking about who was the CEO of fox news and who is the CEO of 21st century fox. Those are 2 different things.
    I cant agree or disagree whos calling the shots at fox news network. I can only agree that its possible the murdoch brothers are calling the shots because they are the CEO of the parent company.

However that was not the fact we were debating about. The fact we were debating out is who is the ceo of the fox news network and that is abernathy

Also shine only got fired recently, my signature has been this since a long time ago when he still was CEO and when you tried to push your fake facts on the poor readers of the empires forums

I think everyone can see here you are the one pretending. Trying to strawman me by all of a sudden changing the topic to who's in charge instead of who is the CEO.

Nice try vicki, too bad you're wrong.

Its funny you tell me to read, learn, become aware. When you obviously didnt read at all.
    Just go ahead, google fox news CEO and google 21st century CEO. Read, learn, facepalm yourself.

It does feel really good when you try to be right by giving more false information lol.