The Kill feed in Empires mod is bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xyaminou, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

[​IMG]

Neoony likes this.
  2. .Oktay.

.Oktay. Member

If you kill someone with a mortar the kill feed shows a skull the same for nukes and all other missels even cannons have the same icon

Here is a screanshot what it looks like
    mortar icon.PNG

I know that mortar had its own icon in the kill feed but it got removed last patches
    another thing what i want to say is new icons in the kill feed i mean everthing that has this skull thing in the kill feed so that means cannons have there one icon and missels. i mean not for every singel tank weapon in this game only the weapons type that means if you kill some one with a cannon dosent matter which cannon you get a own icon for it the same for missels the only exception are bio cannon if you get killed my the bio damage you get the bio icon and nukes should have the radioactive icon. another thing is if you run over someone with a nf jeep is shows the old jeep model in the kill feed

Here is a screanshot what it looks like
    jeep.PNG

I have no idea how much work it need to get a new icon for it but is really outdated

Neoony likes this.
  3. Smithy

Smithy Developer Staff Member Administrator

I've merged the two reports for this. I know the cause of this but it has yet to be addressed.
    It's actually not a bug; it's that the shell code was rewritten and this part of the mortar shells wasn't readded.

Edit: Jeep icon is low priority atm but I'll add it to the tracker.

Neoony, .Oktay. and Xyaminou like this.
  4. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member