The international 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, May 12, 2014.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Yeahyeahyeah I know that, but after glancing through that myself you have to give up a really large portion of your prize if you don't earn a lot from your salary already.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Chinese dota is fucking boring. 60 minutes of farming and no one killing eachother and then one team just ends up conceding.

4. Paradox

Lol you are a fucking idiot

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Chinese dota is and always has been slower. Why so mad?

6. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

The only thing I find interesting with Chinese dotos is their efficiency and discipline. Other than that, the scene is boring as fuck. Long farming games aren't unusual.

7. Paradox

WOW WOW WOWW, chinese dota hasnt not always been slower jezus fuck, yáll are so uninformed, chinese dota post ti3 was way faster paced than western teams like way way faster, the difference between chinese dota taking so long to end is because of chinese dota its discipline pushing base is super hard in chinese doto cause those squinty eyed fucks never give up and stay disciplined no matter what. Whilst western teams just start playing like shit if they behind.

Please know your chinese doto before you comment just because you saw LGD versus IG that one time.

8. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Valve payed Alliance like $2mil so they get the $1.6m after taxes.

9. Paradox

wow, volvo is a fucking nice guy

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they paid their taxes in the US instead to keep it to 20%. Valve sorted it out for them.

Given what Predator said, that adds up in terms of percentage as well.

11. D.D.D. Destroyer

So what you're saying is that the Chinese scene is worse because it's better.

12. Paradox

I never said it's worse or better.

13. D.D.D. Destroyer

The assumption here is very clear.

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Sounds like someone is extra angry and defensive that his country men are beyond boring to watch.

It's terrible. The carry will go fight someone, then when that person escapes the carry is like "Oh well, TIME TO FARM again". This happens over the course of 70 minutes. The carries emerge from the jungle every now and then, and when they get an objective down like a tower or barracks it's BACK TO FARMING. In the CIS vs DT game the Anti-Mage and Lone Druid were made of money, they had a trillion buybacks and replacement BKBs. It was such a horrible experience.

15. Paradox

The assumption is that chinese players keep being disciplined and dont give up when behind whilst western players drop the ball sometimes, that doesnt mean the chinese teams are better because they have better discipline.

16. Paradox

You fucking idiot. Just no.

17. D.D.D. Destroyer

Please read your post again, see what you wrote, and figure out how I came to my conclusion.

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

if that is not the pot calling the kettle black.

you clearly don't know what your talking about or how to research.
    i've read the entire thread. you seem fixated on using chinks and muh discipline. thought i'd rape you from utter embarrassment even though i think your point is retarded and guided out of some twisted fantasy.

also about the nationality induced stupor thing. i watched all 4 qualifiers. often at 5 am while yanking my dick, while my observations don't...
    a) solicit help from the empires forum
    b) use silly-ass webpages
    c) fail-troll my fellow spectators with some bizarrely narrow shallow argument that i insist on presenting unsolicited
    so when you're in your mom's basement popping your first aderol of the day and washing it down with diet dew, i have already been in game watching a single chinese dota match for 3 hours and have already won 2 rares. so fuck you and your big Communist regime for chink eyed gold farmers.

i have had the displeasure of spectating your stupid thread via my Empires Tournament Ticket over the past few days while I Jerk off to my C++ code. something else i'm sure a Java jockey like yourself isn't capable of. so no time for the point by point beating you deserve for this. i just wanted to illustrate in my previous post how simple it is to die of old age watching chinese dota even about such a stupid ideas.

i also imagine you are mis-characterizing your commentators attitudes to solicit sympathy, engagement and understanding from these forums to reinforce your bizarre vendetta. a vendetta which is to talk to your non-chink spectators about your desire to be good, or beat anyone in any way for that matter, by a women, man, gorilla, porcupine, etc. i strongly doubt such a vast majority of your compendium purchasers deny that your theorycrafting about chinese dota are any good or otherwise be used. this is just something that arouses your virgin caffeinated mind enough to embarrass yourself. enjoy, i save this sort of idiocy for playing video games.

19. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Oh God, does Empires have it's own copy-pasta now?

20. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

if that is not the pot calling the kettle black.

you clearly don't know what your talking about or how to research.
    i've read the entire thread. you seem fixated on using chinks and muh discipline. thought i'd rape you from utter embarrassment even though i think your point is retarded and guided out of some twisted fantasy.

also about the nationality induced stupor thing. i watched all 4 qualifiers. often at 5 am while yanking my dick, while my observations don't...
    a) solicit help from the empires forum
    b) use silly-ass webpages
    c) fail-troll my fellow spectators with some bizarrely narrow shallow argument that i insist on presenting unsolicited
    so when you're in your mom's basement popping your first aderol of the day and washing it down with diet dew, i have already been in game watching a single chinese dota match for 3 hours and have already won 2 rares. so fuck you and your big Communist regime for chink eyed gold farmers.

i have had the displeasure of spectating your stupid thread via my Empires Tournament Ticket over the past few days while I Jerk off to my C++ code. something else i'm sure a Java jockey like yourself isn't capable of. so no time for the point by point beating you deserve for this. i just wanted to illustrate in my previous post how simple it is to die of old age watching chinese dota even about such a stupid ideas.

i also imagine you are mis-characterizing your commentators attitudes to solicit sympathy, engagement and understanding from these forums to reinforce your bizarre vendetta. a vendetta which is to talk to your non-chink spectators about your desire to be good, or beat anyone in any way for that matter, by a women, man, gorilla, porcupine, etc. i strongly doubt such a vast majority of your compendium purchasers deny that your theorycrafting about chinese dota are any good or otherwise be used. this is just something that arouses your virgin caffeinated mind enough to embarrass yourself. enjoy, i save this sort of idiocy for playing video games.