The interesting trivia/facts about yourself thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PredatoR[HUN], Jun 4, 2012.

1. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

But my friends are the least interesting people I know and there are no jobs available. I have sent CV/asked pretty much everywhere that might even think about hiring a student.

2. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Okay, if you're posting here your friends obviously suck ass. Here are some good tips;

Find a new group of friends. This is the priority. Make it have at least 50% girls in it, sausage circles are always lame and this way you understand more.
    Be spontaneous. When you're hanging out with other people, just randomly do something exciting. Whether its going to a playground or an art gallery, fucking do fun shit on the spot. People will love you.
    Getting with girls is actually incredibly simple. Just make it appear, whether true or not, that you have a higher social status.
    For gods sake never be boring or a mood killer. You get let off once or twice for this, but too much and no one will hang out with you.
    If you can sing, learn to play an electric guitar.
    If not, grab a drum kit or a bass. Being in a band is a great conversation, and also makes you cooler somehow.
    Dress well. This does fucking wonders.
    But make sure you get fun friends, that's where the real enjoyment lies.

Really, do this shit and you'll be A-okay. I just got sent a photo of two girls making out from one of those girls. It's like a game of emp_coast on repeat, in a server full of vets. 64/64

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

what?
    oh. hi dubee, hows it going

4. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

While I also had some dubee flashbacks, this is different. He (Fooshi) specifically asked. I didn't make 50 threads about my weekend.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

so you pick your friends by what you can get from them? :S
    i pick my friends by how well i connect with them.

dont listen to him fooshi, my friends are 99% socially awkward. chances are higher you find a nerd girl in such groups.
    rest of women are boring anyway - same as for males btw - the worst women in the world are "barbies".

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

A) He said his friends were boring
    B) If by using them you mean having great experiences together, then yes that's how I'd pick my friends. Because that's what friends are for. Being there for one another.

The problem with nerdy girls is that they're basically a commodity, as nerdy guys, who are far more numerous, consider them 'gettable'. As such, you either have good ones that everyone under the sun hits on, or walruses who think they're unique because they wear cat ears.

You're absolutely right on that last part. Most women just aren't worth the time or effort. It's pretty hard to find girls who are, and even harder to find ones who aren't taken.

7. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Hahaha, so true. I noticed myself how i get turned on by girls who can code. ^^

8. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

no matter how often i read this, i still read it as "there are plenty". my personal perception is in diametral opposition to this, but this might be a generations conflict ...

9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You're complaining about temperature? ALL OF YOU ARE BABIES.

The temperature rose even further yesterday. I spent 6 hours in 52 DEGREES CELSIUS. THAT IS 125 FUCKING DEGREES FAHRENHEIT. WORKING. FOR 6 FUCKING HOURS.

None of you have the write to complain about temperature ever again. Just saying.

10. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

You're aclimatized. I've lived in England all my life and never travelled south of Paris. When the temperature fluctuates 15 degrees between days then much sweatiness occurs.

11. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

You only work 6hours per day? Stop slacking!

12. Sprayer2708

Sprayer2708 Member

I've been in a country which at one month during my presence had an average temperature of 50°C before trickster was born.

13. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

80F is cold to me right now but, raise it to 90 and I will be uncomfortable raise it to 100 and I would be sweating. Problem with my body though is that I don't sweat very well. I mainly sweat from my hands, feet, underarms, and back. I generally don't sweat anywhere else. I mean obviously I do a tiny bit... but, you will never see me drip sweat. If my forehead starts collecting sweat I should sit down and cool down soon or I will collapse from heat stroke like literally.

For you dickster at least its a dry heat. :rolleyes:

14. Trickster

Dry? bahahahahaha. The moment I go outside, my sunglasses are fogged. You get in the car, it instantly fogs the windscreen. The humidity is arguably the worst part of it. And that's before we start talking about FUCKING SANDSTORMS.

I spend the other 4 hours sat in the office pouring water over myself. And posting on the Empires forums.

15. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

um duh... take something cold into a climate that is drastically hotter and you get that effect. Ever take an ice cold bottle of water out of the freezer and watch it? water forms on the surface, I know, weird right. You never did that science experiment in class with 2 ice cubes some tin foil and a Bunsen burner?

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

You're not gonna tell me you don't spend 90% of your "work time" in climated rooms right?

17. Trickster

Depends on the day. If I'm outside for most of the day, obviously not. Some days I won't leave the office.

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

The problem with "nerdy" girls is that they all seem to play titles such as Zelda and nothing else, as if the extent of their video gaming taste is only limited to such games. And then come the furries who are always whining about how the thug furry life chose them, and emo bitches who cut their arms and listen to death metal. After that comes nerdy girls who read books, and all they seem to read is crap fantasy, especially gothic romance. There seems to be a huge deficit in nerdy girls who actually know a thing or two about the computing world, like programming languages, system specs, or you know, play video games competitively.

Who knows, maybe it's just my school, which is why I choose not to hang out with nerds.

19. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Your so cool

20. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I play Zelda and Mario, I'm sucha nerd.