The 101st Rifleman Company

Discussion in 'Worldbuilding' started by tysonm1, Feb 11, 2008.

1. tysonm1

tysonm1 Member

"I stand in my place knowing whats about to happen, we hear the yellings of the nearby Northern Faction, their blood thirsty voices still scorched my mind and the pictures in my head about how my friends lives had been lost. But today I shall have my revenge, I shall drag my body with me if I have to but I doubt I shall get within ten steps of one engineer before I'm gutted by their automatic machine gun turrets. The Sergeant signals, We check our weapons, We ready and We fight."
    Private James last speech to himself of the 101st Rifleman Company

"Sarge! Sarge! Get up Sarge!" My words were dim to him, he couldn't last much longer. I reached into my holster and pulled out my pistol, the Sarge nodded knowing what I was about to do, I aimed for his heart and with my eyes closed I pulled the trigger. I gathered my wits but still the sight horrowed me, I pushed myself up off the grassy land and gathered my ammo and rifle, I wished away the tears that this war brought me but yet I fought on. The remaining Men of the 101st Rifleman group were all Recruits still learning the horrors of battle, I slung my rifle over my shoulder and headed for the Northern Factions Main Base Kicking my enemies bodies out of the way without caring about a single one."
    Journal written by Lieutenant Crow of the 101st Rifleman Company

You may need to forgive if this isn't very good I'm pretty still learning about this kind of stuff.

2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

It's not bad...but I didn't really get drawn into it because it was two short pieces. Mebbe try to get it a little longer or link them a little bit more so we can get the full flavour ^^

3. KILLX

KILLX Banned

a great start. you definitely have potential.

4. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

*Pokes post for any signs of Endwar advertisment*

Hmmm, I is suspicious

5. KILLX

KILLX Banned

try poking my sig :P