Summer PUGS, Week 1 June 25th

Discussion in 'Events' started by Lazybum, Jun 16, 2016.

1. TheCreeper

TheCreeper Member

It's ridiculous to say viki is rubbing salt into any wound. Lawliet attacked the server and he got banned for it, he shouldn't be surprised that he got banned on the event server too. Attacking any Empires server is serious and it hurts the community, laughing and joking about it is the same as spitting in the face of server owners and anyone involved.

It's also not fun having your server attacked at 2am in the morning and having to deal with that crap. then >30 people stop playing because one person decides if he can't play empires then no one can.

Don't leave us Lazybum! The event was very successful and you got a lot of people to play the game.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    vipervicki likes this.
  2. BroT

BroT Member

In my worthless opinion, this pug was a success. Yes, there were some disagreements here and there, but all in all it was a high-quality gameplay delivered.
    The "picking" system worked out very well and gave the commanders an ability to form the team they wanted to have, without making it too unbalanced.
    It was fun and I hope we are looking forward to even more of such events! Thanks Lazybum! Make Empires great again!

3. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Yeah pretty much everyone had a good time. I didn't really know what the problem was but I thought it went as well as any other pug we've played.

4. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

5. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Too much Empires

6. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Seconded

7. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I also have a poorly filmed .dem of Slaughtered. Anyone want to mash these two together with the demo editor and make something nice? Maybe adding a little commentary here and there and putting it on YouTube with a fuckton of tags?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvgqicl7avh7bzz/scrimkazakh.dem?dl=0

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  8. complete_

complete_ lamer

jesus christ dev i thought that demo name was a joke.

did you meet boltok the rapist?