Suicide or killspawn shouldnt showup on enemy feed

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Paradox, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Not talking bout you but people were diverting to hiding everything.

2. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Great.
    This is SO not true. I have ninjaed people many times from just squad reviving and I KNOW you have as well. You get next to the CV, have a scout sticky stun then squad arty it down with some grens. You do not need an APC to do it.

You should build the game around what 99.99999999999% of matches are and within the last year or two, it has basically only been PUB's/PUG's. Why should the game be built for the .000000001% of matches that may or may not even occur? It's stupid, especially with a population that can hardly sustain itself. A change like this that would only hurt PUB games even though its worked in the past for the more "hardcore" games.

I'd agree with removing killfeed if it was a beacon, a dropship flew over and then 4 people parachuted out. That would be fun and give the enemy an idea of what is going on.

3. Paradox

@Kidpaler the squadrevive thing -> if u let an engi get near you to squadrevive you fucked up down the line.

Also you should not build the game around the 99.9999 percent of the matches played. Thats fucking dumb.
    People are too stupid to play the game how it shpuld be played.

Its like democracy, people are too stupid to grasp complex problems and make informed decisions about them

4. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

To an extent. It's hard to monitor every single area on the battlefield if someone is crawling along a cliff or through some trees. It happens.

I do agree it should be removed if we get some cool ships and a beacon that could be destroyed to stop it from happening.

5. Paradox

If you are in a 16v16 and not a single member of your entire team spotted an engi crawling by you fucked up and should lose. Thats the entire point. You didnt do your due dilligence, you didnt build enough cameras, you didnt look at the minimap you should just fucking lose.

Avatarix and Xyaminou like this.
  6. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Cmon dude, you know as well as I do that when you are in tank battles you don't notice much beyond what is going on in your immediate surroundings. Plus, cameras only work if your team isn't in tanks and grenadier for armor detection and increased armor.

This isn't to mention cameras and such only work on maps like canyon or slaughtered where there is an obvious choke, on maps like duststorm, Cyclopean, or any other big open map an engineer can easily sneak by Completely undetected.

Squad revive is a semi broken mechanic and the only thing from preventing it from being super op is the fact that you get some indication it's happening through kill feed. If it's fixed so it's not horribly broken, sure remove it. However, until some big visual cue is added to show its happening it should remain as is.

Also, I'd rather the game be made to be more fun for the 99.99999% of matches I do play rather than the .000001% I might be able to make it to or might not.

7. Paradox

Pretty sure I still pay attention to literally everything wether im in a tank or on foot. You aint gun crawl past me as an engi

( Camera in your fucking main base?!?!?)

8. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

I've ninjaed your comm before so obviously you weren't paying That good of attention.

Also, by the time you notice it in main, it's usually a bit late.

9. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Cameras and scout with enhanced senses...

10. Paradox

In a pub game maybe, doubt anyone could ever ninja me during a scrim/pug

11. Avatarix

@Paradox @Kidpaler it's cool you both like waving your dicks and such, but if you are stupid you should be punished enough for that
    just git gud

12. Avatarix

don't you hear dead scream?

13. Paradox

Brah I cant git any gudder? Im maxed out on points

14. Avatarix

try harder