Story Of Empires

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cookie Monster, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

I thought this was appropriate for the forum, because it would give a basic principle of how developing this mod somewhat
    works. And for reference, I did not write this, and I will not say who did for censorship, though I did ask for permission from
    this individual to post it here on the Empires Forums.

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I think the story of empires was more along the lines of an earthquake that shattered the world during the Jekotian Brenodian war, and fissures came out and these gases came out, which both teams use as refinery points and stuff, but then the old empire fell so the genetically modified Jekotian civilians had to live in Brenodian society, but they weren't seen as equal as the Brenodies because the Brenodies used nanites. So something happened and some Jekotians rebelled and called themselves the Northern Faction, and they found an old Brenodi weapon cache full of trench crossing tanks and other stuff that they reverse engineered or something, they also found cryostasis'd soldiers that were the NF scouts.

Something like that I haven't read it in like a year or two.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

story of empires:
    retards come to the forum complaining, while adding nothing but a bad atmosphere.
    noone forces you to play this mod ppl develop without any consideration (dict?).

end of story

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  4. Empty

Empty Member

10/10 thread.
    Would lock again.

5. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Pretty much except the Northern Faction found an old Jekotian weapon cache with the cryosleep soldiers in it. The soldiers wake up to find out their comrades lost the war, so they would get revenge and continue the fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.