Steam's "block all communication"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sgt.Security, Sep 28, 2013.

?

Is this something new?

1. Yes.

33.3%
  2. No.

66.7%
  1. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I should feel lucky that he's ONLY sending me 3~4 invitations every week, not even daily.
    He can hardly reach me through my friends, as my friends are mostly Empires players & who can't speak English at all.

That guy's either living in an asylum, or he's a super rich kid who can sit in front of his computer 24/7.

Anyway, if Valve is going to do something. That's great.
    If Valve's going to be a bitch...well, clicking Cancel on a single screen everyday isn't really much work after all.

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Who ever is in-charge of the steam community empires group, Set that up to only take requests or invitational.
    Maybe we can new people post on the forums if they want to be apart of the steam group.

Remove vlazzarano as well, from what I have been told people in the same group as you can send you chat invites, regardless if they are blocked.

I went to his page and his only other alias is his original nickname. You can check by clicking the upside down triangle next to the name.

Yeah see you can keep changing your name, but you will still be on my blocked users list and I can just access that and study the names.
    Get a new steam profile buddy if you even want a chance of evading this. I even put a little star next your name, so I always know its you.

Don't give him ideas.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

just to make sure its all about mr. we dont say his name?

4. BigTeef

I refer him as Voldemort, because his name is forbidden.

5. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

He hasn't tried to bother me in over a few months. Every two or three months, he'll tell someone else to tell me he wants to talk to me, and I tell them to tell him to fuck off. He even tried going through people on my friend's list that I know in real life, which for most people would be a bad thing, but for me is hilarious because all my friends are either douchebags or trolls.

6. BigTeef

I am waiting for him to try and contact me RL so he can incriminate himself.