Sprays stay on Destroyed Buildables

Discussion in 'Support' started by MrBojangl3s, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

In a map like Canyon(? The map with defensive towers and bridges that you can destroy/repair) where there are pre-placed destroyable and buildable buildings, if you spray your tag on a wall of it (like my Pure Pwnage spray, sorry for no screenshot; I forgot I had it in memory and was doing some work with copy and paste :( ) and then destroy the tower, the spray stays there, perfectly visable.

It's very easy to recreate; if the oppurtunity arizes again I will try and make sure I get a screenie.

BTW, mr quackams was in the game where I destroyed a bridge and a tower near NF base all by myself with seismic grenades and an ammo box. It took like 45 minutes but I am so proud :D

2. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

i was in that same gave of SLAUGHTERED where he did that, i saw it.

oh, thats why you were bragging about it. i was thinking the whole time what a loser you were braging about doing that with a morter, i do it all the time, but doing it with engi nades is an increadible feat.

on an unrelated note, is it just me or do riflemans ANIT-PERSONEL nades do more to buildings and vehicles than an engi's ANTI-STRUCTURE nades?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  3. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I haven't noticed it. I don't think so, cuz a few of my nades usually destroy humps of turret mini-farms placed by other Engies.. and they don't really do much to infantry. However, rifleman nades blow you backwards, do lots of damage to infantry (at least compared to seismic) and they hurt your ears >.<

EDIT: THAT MAP IS CALLED SLAUGHTED?! WTFOMFGBBQMATE! It's a set of valleys! And canyons! WHY ISN'T IT CALLED VALLEY OR CANYON! ughhhhgawd. :: goes to play Postal 2 ::

4. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

same if you build something on the bridge or towers and it's destroyed. They just float.

5. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

That's crazy! You could build turrets on a part of the bridge to where you had to shoot at the turret from far away but still be in it's range, seeing as how you can't fall in the water :/

6. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

execpt you cant build on the bridge, and arnt suposed to build on top of the tower, just on the platforms.

7. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Weird, Dee, how'd you build on the bridge then?

8. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

It's just you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.