Sounds!

Discussion in 'General' started by vlamnire, Aug 30, 2010.

1. vlamnire

vlamnire Member

I have put together an enormous sound pack for all you mic spammers out there. This pack includes music, taunts, and miscellaneous clips totaling to 1,101 files. Yes over 1000 sound clips. Every file is an MP3 so you can use HLDJ to batch convert them. Specific games included are Crysis, Fallout 3, Half Life 1, Misc, Modern Warfare 2, Red Alert 2, Starcraft 2, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.

To download just click this little link here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6575036/Sounds.zip

Notes
    Crysis has only the files I could get access to, trust me I've tried almost everything to extract more. Fallout 3 only has the radio station songs because if I included every Fallout 3 sound the pack would be over 1 GB which I cannot upload on my connection. Half Life 1 only includes the suit voices and that big robot sounding guy that says "Access denied!". Modern Warfare 2 has all the realistic music for HLDJ and 2 songs from Call of Duty 4. Red Alert 2 only contains taunts from all parts of the world and I'm sure you Europeans will get a kick out of the American taunts. All Starcraft 2 sounds are not properly named as they came from a system sound pack. And finally all STALKER sounds are ones that I found useful, as most people do not speak Russian nor need a huge pack the size of HSM's cock.