Sound Pack: John Shandy's win/lose music.

Discussion in 'Art' started by John Shandy`, Jul 29, 2009.

1. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

Well, I've been using these sounds for quite a long time now actually, but the thought of sharing them with others didn't occur to me until now. These two songs are the absolute "best fit" I can find for most rounds overall, especially the losing music - it seems to fit just about any loss, be it a steamroll, ninja, or a well-played ending. The winning music is actually my shorter-length edit which plays from the best part, avoiding the slower intro of the full song.

Winning Music: Top Gun Anthem | Youtube Preview
    Losing Music: Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme | Youtube Preview

Download John Shandy's win/lose music.

Enjoy. (I don't expect a whole slew of people to like these, but thought I'd share for those who might.)

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I love the lose music. The win music probably won't get the best out of it because it's usually only 20 secs.

3. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

nice sounds, but you need copyright licenses ?!
    <filler>

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  4. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

I don't care about copyright in this case - these are for personal use. I'm not selling them and they're not being distributed with the mod as being "official." It would probably be more proper that I suggest which songs to use and let everyone obtain & edit them in their own way.

I didn't credit the production company of the film Strange Wilderness when I used the shark laugh in emp_tropicvendetta, or the production company of the Jaws theme song when I used it near the sharks on emp_tropicvendetta.

This is a petty thing that copyright enforcement & the producers of these sounds would never care about, so neither do I. For anything official, I'd probably obtain permission or at least include recognition.

OuNin didn't worry about copyright when he chopped up the Venga Boys song for his APC soundpack and he's still standing here unscathed by lawsuits, so I'm not concerned.

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

who's gonna rat everyone out, you?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  6. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

I used to have this song as my losing music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjgQLEZ6vjY

And little bit editing on it so it starts smoothly from the vocals but then I removed it because it was too sad song. :(

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Blizzerd you`re weird ..

i thought it`s official, and with steamrelease and the wrong ppl you should care ...

8. willvette

willvette Member

9. Zealoth

Zealoth Member