So, V-Day just curious..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DeadReckoning, Feb 18, 2007.

1. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

I know Valentines day has already past, but people usually put things til the weekend you know, So I'm curious if anyone took their special someone or valentine and did something...

Me, I helped her move houses, then I took her out for dinner kinda thing, after that we went for coffee, singing songs like "Freebird", which I'am amazed she knows the lyrics to D:, and we talked for a bit before I attempt to nibble her ear, which was fun, tickled her -=) blew on her tummy too which is all fun. Gave her roses with 1 sunflower -=) telling her something really cheesy so shut up.... So we took off for her to get some sleep so she can unpack the rest of her stuff tomorrow.. anyways, that was my cheesy valentine date.

-=) how about you guys?

2. Jn.

Jn. Member

I think I just threw up a little. Na, just playin with ya dead :) My girlfriend and I broke up about a week before v day. We'd being seeing each other for almost two years, too. It was a good thing, though, seeing as how she was irrational and overreacted at EVERYTHING. She dumped me plainly because we were fighting over something stupid (as usual) and I simply lost all motivation to solve things. So my friends and I went out airsofting and shot the crap out of each other :D

3. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

heh theres like, 6 people I know that broke up between 1-3 week(s) before valentines day XD haha

4. Jn.

Jn. Member

Yeah, it's kinda refreshing knowing I don't have to blow the money I don't have on crappy gifts. I mean, shouldn't every day be about love and giving, not just ONE day in particular? Stupid Hallmark and their schemes.

5. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

hehe i grew my roses, and found the sunflower somewhere... cant remember.... but ya ^__^

I had a sweet time with mine, -=)

6. cpugeek

cpugeek Member

We went to a pretty decent Korean resteraunt that was nearby. It was extremely cold that night and we pretty much decided that we didn't feel like going halfway across Pittsburgh to go to a fancy place. The food was really good though. I think Korean food is my second favorite ethnic food now (after Indian). Unfortunately, being a poor college student myself, she had to pay the bill for us. Oh well, once i finally get my first paycheck in a month, we're gonna go out again, my treat :-)

7. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

I spent some sweet quality time with the Empires code base, and I gave all the devs and private testers a valentine's day gift of a new 1.08 version to test.

8. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

hehe you cheap monkey -=o)

nice Krenzo, I was more expecting you to be eating hot-pockets with your computer, while making codes at eachother that implicate female boobies... hehe -XD

9. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Why does dead use those retarded smilies?

10. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

unlike you, I can get away with it -=P

11. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

my boss proclaimed it Singles Awareness Day and threatened write anyone up who called it valentines day.

i was alone this time. but thats cool, it beats last valentines day when i bought my ex half an abortion.

12. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

I got up at 8:30 AM, went to class, got back around noon, did Calculus for a couple hours, left for my character modeling and rigging class at 4:00 PM, and got home at 10:30 PM (which is actually earlier than usual).

...Durn kids, get offa my lawn!

13. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

I spent some time wondering why all the good chicks go out with all the shitty guys.