Scale comm health with game size

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by o_O, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Wilson

Wilson Member

Thats acctually a nice idea, reduced damage at the cost of mobility:)

Still, it wouldn't solve the issue with comms being very weak in big games but very strong in small games.

2. Spooky

Spooky Member

Nice idea o_O... apogee too.. but it should scale up from 11 players, and can be enabled/disabled for matches.

3. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

it sort of would. in super small games (3v3 or even 5v5) the comm needs to be super mobile to help build.

4. o_O

o_O Member

Well the way I was thinking about it, scaling its current and maximum health or tweaking its damage modifier would not look any different in game... except for healing it. I figured a comm that could take twice as much damage as normal should take twice the repairing to fix, hence health would work better then damage modification. Allthough whichever one is easier to code is better...

Oh and +1 to the idea that comm should have more health when stationary and less when moving. When I am driving around just squishing infantry, flipping tanks and causing general carnage with the comm it definitely has too much health, but clearly lacks enough health to safely deal with a ninja.