Revised Voting UI

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Vulkanis, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Empires has no built in UI for most of the voting needs of a server as far as I know, but plug-ins are in a wide use in many servers but commonly if not always they don't cover all the bases. For example, You're looking forward to a good game empires you load up the map and join the game, But then suddenly you see the game has ended the moment you join you think "A hacker?" But no it was a broken map and the commander was rammed into a ent_damage zone and died. then you have to load up another map and wait to join again, not to mention, ghosters, stackers, mass spectators, griefers, etc etc. So I propose a UI be added to prevent these things, accept it can be developed by the actual game designers...(When they have the bloody time) But we need it to be recognized by players and when a vote is going on everyone to participate that isnt AFK or a idiot well just a small sound everytime a vote goes off like a bell would be good. Well what would we use in votes examples. ** Votekick ** ** Voteban ** ** Votemap ** **Revotemap** ** Resetcommander ** ** AFKs ** ** Disablespectator** **Anti team stack **and others as well. every vote should be obvious accept AFKs, it will just kick every player that has been idiling for more then ten minutes if it is passed. And hopefully a system that ignores attempts to make votes by someone if more then 3 are begun and unpassed in 2 minutes or so. I was up late while making this, If I did something utterly stupid forgive me don't be a dick about it...

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

i cant tell if this is a troll or not...

3. Warmachine

Warmachine Member

Vulkanis, I have a bridge for sale, would you like to buy it?

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Sorry Vulkanis there's a lot of things wrong with this, but i've made a few cock-eyed posts like this before, so I can sympathise.

5. SnowDrakE

SnowDrakE Member

Paragraphs!

6. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.