Retaining NF MG turret immage

Discussion in 'Support' started by Nutnoze, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutnoze

Nutnoze Member

I was playing on STORMED server #1 when I encountered this glitch. For some reason when I was an engineer, whenever I placed something it would give me the green immage of that and the green immage of a MG turret. This worked for everything, ammo boxes, walls, even missile turrets. It wouldn't build a mg turret but it would always show an immage if you were going to make something. I don't quite know how this happened, I have a hunch that if you are an engineer and have the mg turret selected and are looking for somewhere to place it (You have the green immage of it) and you die, then get revived and try to place something else. I don't know if this happens with other things too. It's not something desperately needs to be fixed, I just figured I would report it here as a weird glitch, with no real problem involved.

2. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I've seen this happen to me a lot. I believe it has been mentioned before, but it may have been something diffrent.
    However, as far as I know right now it is only cosmetic; you can still build whatever you are trying to build without any problems, like Nunoze said.

3. ArticBlue

ArticBlue Member

yeah i got this too on STORMED. and that when i try to build the mg or turrent dont follow. it get stuck where it was last durring lags. all i can do is cancel and reselect it. this is hard to build when that happens.

4. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

it happens to me basicly ever time i place anything on any map at any time after the 1st. and its not alwase a MG its waht ever i droped last with what im trying to drop behind it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.