Recycling

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by the_6th_monkey, May 24, 2006.

1. the_6th_monkey

the_6th_monkey Member

Hows about recycling actually gives you your money back hence the name recycling ?

I joined a game the other day to find we had no refineries and we didn't have enough money to buy refineries, the com promptly attempted to recycle structures to get money back but it did nothing but get us in a worse situation by effectively suiciding our base structures with no chance of rebuilding it :rolleyes:

2. zachtos

zachtos Member

I thought it gave back 50%, is this a bug?

3. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

doesn't sound like a feature

4. Jkun

Jkun Ban Hammer Manor Ruler

Yeah, I was under the impression that you got half res back. Will have to try it out today. If it's bugged, or not in, this could really be something we need for 1.06.

5. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Umm, that could be abused though, if a buildings almost dead, the comm could just recycle the building and get free rescources

FIX : Make each Healt Unit worth 1 Point

6. Chahk

Chahk Member

Actually, the "FIX" is already built into the game. It takes 30 seconds to recycle anything, so if resources are creditted back at the end of recycling this would prevent this kind of abuse.

7. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

no because a building is invencealbe while being recycled. at least i think so. i know you cant build a building getting recycled, you just get ammo drained from calculator and get the points. i should probably go post that in bugs hu?

8. Goose

Goose Member

I have commed and have plenty of buildings that were in the process of being recycled destroyed.