Rebalance recycling

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Xyaminou, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Recycling gives even more resources now than it did a few weeks ago, sometimes even more than half of original cost, and jeeps give 62.
    This is yet another resources increase without reducing anything else or increase the cost of tanks. Making the game have way too much resources and unbalanced.

2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

honestly i wouldnt mind if the wrecks would be worth less but stay alot longer, they despawn real fast now, at least its how i feel.

3. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I didn't do this.

I tracked down and I found a new variable that was added to the script and chances are it might have caused this unwanted change.

I am fine with the current slow recycle rate(it was too fast, you could recycle like 500 res within 10 secs), but yeah I am not fine with the resources you can get now.

I'll make the recycle process slightly faster but I'll drop the resources by at least 20%.

4. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Never said you did, Tama recoded how recycling works because there was a difference between recycling with repair upgrade and non-repair upgrade recycling. However his formula is obviously flawed/unbalanced.
    I agree that recycling was too fast and is fine now, it should definitely take more than one person to recycle a heavy. But as I said in an other thread, it needs to give points, and either less resources or refactor the entirety of the game.

5. Tama

Tama Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.