Ramps

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BigTeef, Apr 4, 2015.

1. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

What about the option of rotating walls, and we just angle them a certain way and they can become ramps.
    The current walls we have are not the greatest for ramps, but I think it would be an okay compromise because the walls are so sensitive, and short that exploiting with them would not be as easy as a plain regular ramp would be.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

rotating ramps? Sorta like pushing them over a bit to use as ramps? lol That sounds hilarious! A new form of lol forts will be created!

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

The calculator should just have a function that lets you rotate a wall in the axis you are facing, or whatever. Then you can look at a wall horizontally, rotate it forward from your view, and it becomes a wall-wide ramp.

4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

For some reason I'm imagining someone angling the walls so they go overhead. Put one along the ground and you have instant pillbox. Considering how awful it is to fight anything on the low ground(holy shit mortars) I kinda like this idea.

There still feels like there could be an exploit on certain maps, but I'm having trouble of thinking of them. Not like people can't just nine mine vehicles anywhere anyway.

5. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

About half of us have admin on these 2 servers so if somebody did manage to exploit we could nip it then and there.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I wish you could shoot out of armories, but seriously you saying making a pillbox is making this idea sound better and better.