prop requests

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by supaste, Oct 13, 2006.

1. supaste

supaste Member

ok ill have a think about it... try and come up with a idea that could go along with the stoy line... then with my (skillz) my summin.... (but dont forget im still not great at modeling)

2. Slasher

Slasher Member

I started making a monument to a Imperial solder named Ed.
    Still got a few thing to do on it but here's a pic of it in-game so far.
    [​IMG]

3. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

That reminds me of the pantsless emperor Duke once made.

4. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

That's awesome. How about a more adventurous pose? He could be in battle, with natural looking rocks under his feet, with one knee cocked. Or stood to attention, saluting?

And a plaque on the front explaining who he is would be cool.

What do you mean you're not great at modelling?

5. Slasher

Slasher Member

His current pose is the “At ease” relax pose.

For my next monument I plan to have some soldiers in a battle taking different poses.

It's one of the things on my to-do list but I don't know what say for it yet. If you want to come up something, I'm happy with that.

You got me confuse with Supaste, he has not been modeling as long as I have (I think), I've been modeling since May this year.

And just to let you know. I model the base but not the ed soldier, I export him from empires, put him on top, change his pose and gave him a new texture; If I have to model him from scratch, it would've taken a great deal time.

6. duke

duke Former Developer (BE Creator)

NEVER MENTION THIS

7. supaste

supaste Member

ineed that is correct i havnt been modeling that long and i think im i bit younger than you as well you beeing more expirenced and older gives you the 'edge'...lol

oh and i think im a long way off doing people... especialy ones that actualy look like em!
    [​IMG]

kudos to you!

(Oh and i did make some monuments but tey wernt very creative and didnt have anything interesting on then so i didnt even bother taking screen shots or anything.)