over here: voice command

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by =HELLION=, Jun 4, 2006.

1. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

so many times ive been a medic/engy and people 2 ft away call for a medic then run away when a shiny thing hits there eyes.. if i stop to type there long gone... if i try and talk to them voice/mic i cant center on there name fast enuff to call them over ... and more or less pronounce there name ... or for that matter if i even speak there language ... is there a way to add a voice command for something like :hey you, over here: or "i'm a medic" or something to the nature that will make rambo/rambina stop with his/her 5 health and come back over to get health..

[gota be pc these days]

2. Sheepe

Sheepe Member

Or tell 'em to sit still!

-Sheepe

3. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

heh hold on a minute while i put your arm back on

4. Atlas

Atlas Member

While that is annoying, its not quite as annoying as having 4 engies no more than 10 feet from you and none of em respond to your pleas for medical assistance. Grr, or being grenadier down to your last 2 mortar rounds and having 6 juicy turrets out in the open and have the 3 engies next to you deny you the privilege of having an ammobox. >:[

At least you don't get squashed by your ignorant team mates while your trying to fix up their tanks anymore because they wouldn't sit still for 10seconds.

And not quite as mortifying as seeing a newbie walking in the direction of a minefield (which by the way, you are currently in), while you yell at him with all caps and voice to watch out for the mine, only to have him step on a mine, setting off the whole field and seeing the newbie, 2 of your buddies, and yourself flying thru the air. :'(

5. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

The worst one is being BE on canyon and when someone is tank sniping the buildings off of the nearby cliff, trying to heal from behind, and they reverse partly into you and you get shot at and not able to fire back.

6. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Well, I guess that's what revive is for? Lol.

7. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

id rather the tank squish all players or at least opposit team members :) but right now i just taunt players that ask for medic to let them know on on my way or nearby, after saying roger that tho..