Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WalMartGreeter, May 2, 2011.

1. Mahtipakarat

Mahtipakarat Member

Osama bin laden is dead because my propaganda minister says so.

2. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

His dead would have had effect if they got him within 3 years after 9/11.

3. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Now that he is dead maybe the U.S. can start to actually pay off its debt....

4. RappemongO

RappemongO Member

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

rip odb

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Hey, they fucking got him. Props to America, it's not easy to find one person out of 6 billion. And they did it all in about 40 minutes. It's fucking awesome work tbh.

Tony Blair was a fucking idiot. And besides, I don't think we've really had a patch on the amount of American troops sent in. Your numbers dwarf ours by like 10x, and the equipment you guys have is so much further ahead, except for those shitty M16s.

7. FN198

FN198 Member

Whatever. Who cares about someone who MIGHT have plotted 9/11

8. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Yea, this pretty much assures Barrack Obama's win in 2012, now he should start bringing home troops.

Afghanistan is a lost cause anyways, cause no matter what we do, the afghans will rule how the afghans want to. Same thing in Iraq , only thing we can do is hope that whoever wins these civil wars is an Ally. But it would not surprise me if the Taliban resumes power after the NATO troops leave.

9. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you started a war, now end it properly or you'll have another one soon ...

but im curious, did he ever had to face an international war criminal trial - even in absence?
    not saying i doubt him being an evil asshole, but shouldnt we - "the good ones" - hold our own values high. a fair trial is §6 of ECHR?

i also think the US should be put infront of an international court. if you didnt do anything wrong, what do you have to fear?

anyway, history will judge this - in 50years we might know what really was going on.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  10. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Oh yeah so make that two countries vs one man.

Even better.

No you won't, history distorts things more, not less.

History is news without the benefit of anyone being alive at the time to remember what actually happened.

11. flasche

i said might ...

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Before the west actually tried to police the world we were happy just paying the side we wanted to win and giving them the leg up-money,weapons,training. Not that we should be policing the world, we don't have a clue how. Democracy is worth two ----s to the bloke on the side of a mountain growing opium so the villagers can eat.

Osama bin laden was a bat shit crazy prick, but he was our bat shit crazy prick bought and paid for with USD. Unfortunately the throw back to this era of horrible foreign policy is that there are hundreds like him and thousands willing to follow.

Don't get me wrong, I love my country and I'm pro US. I absolutely hope he burns in hell.

Just don't kid yourself into thinking this is any kind of a victory, it's just us unf----ing one of a thousand mistakes we made decades ago. Victory will take 50 years of responsible politics

13. Zeke

Zeke Banned

So what your saying is that the US will never win?

14. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

I killed Osama.

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

America finally killed their own creation. It's pretty awesome hes dead, cause hes an asshole. The soldiers should get the highest medal they could possibly receive. also lol @dubee

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Mujahideen =/= Taliban =/= Al-Qaeda

Read a fucking book instead of taking things at face value from saunders and other ignorant fucks.

Edit: Nevermind, just realized who wrote those posts. Some light reading won't solve this problem.

17. flasche

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  18. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

[​IMG]

I'm in the Funnyjunk phase of my Internet teen life. It's not so bad. Especially when the girl I like is already well aware of the meme rage faces.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

obama bin biden

20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

No, Bin Laden was closely involved with one small group of the Afghan Arabs, which was a tiny group of the mujahideen during the Soviet-Arab War. The US supported the mujahideen indirectly through the ISI. Most of the money for Maktab al-Khadamat came from Bin Laden's inherited family money and the fundraising campaign from private Muslim donors around the world.

But yeah, that isn't far from "bin laden was closely involved with the US supporting the mujahideen" :rolleyes: