No "Comm-view" on the website

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

Hello

The most special thing about Empires is the combination of RTS and shooter. Why are there only screenshots showing the "shooter-part" of Empires and not a single one of the command-view on the website? (Except the research-screen in the media-section and a few comm-pics "hidden" in the Wiki)

I think it would be easier for new visitors to get an idea of what Empires is, if there were some screenshots of the commander-view, including different menus and stuff, somewhere where they can be found quickly and easily.

I suggest adding such pictures to the media-section. What do you think about it?

2. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

i totally agree.

I think the whole website could use an update, I bet there are dozens of web designers in the community.

3. taiiat

taiiat Member

agreed. the rts part of empires is one of its most prominent factors. and we done advertise the rts part. major flaw in the site.

4. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

I think there's one pic of the command menu, and that's it. I could be wrong though.

5. Caelo

Caelo Member

yup :)
    just make sure to pick one that follows standards, uses php/asp and CSS2.1 (that one should really be used :D)