Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Kidpaler, Jan 30, 2017.
I have no idea what you mean by this. It forces them through it.
OK before I forget.
21. The ground textures are not stock Empires!
22. This tree is clipping into the building.
23. I'm in the wing of the dropship. Clip pls. Also prefab that bad boy and send it out to people, it's a pretty sexy dropship.
24. Lightmap scale on window sides! You also haven't properly adjusted it in other places.
25. I got shot in the back.
26. This teeny tiny sliver of texture is also not stock.
27. That building with the poster still has misaligned textures. You have to look much closer to notice now, though.
28. The right rail for that moving crane is still so deep that I have to jump out of it.
29. This tank is slightly off the ground.
30. You can jump on the tank (and walk into the turret because the model is inaccurate blablabla put a damn playerclip there) and onto the grate and avoid the rifleman-only restriction.
31. The side brushes here are too short, I can shoot between the wall brush and the ceiling brush.
Can someone make these into more Brenodi themed?
Then maybe someone can make one of just the Brenodi flag with "ENLIST" on the bottom?
Strange. I did not see other missing textures other than the tires
They're Silk textures, if you played downfall on a main server you should have them.
LAST ONE HOPEFULLY (I do need to do some minor changes, ALA skybox)
Destroyer, you have VMF, please make me a minimap
I'll get to it in maybe 4 hours
Just gave it a try. Everything is great and the minimap is accurate. But, the minimap I think does not show the right textures. At the dock area, where the bots are at, the minimap shows the ground to be green-yellowish.
Oh, almost forgot. The text on the team selection screen is the same on assault I think?
You once again come and save the day. God damn that will fit very well in the port.
Suggestion: Change red to a different color. Purple? Yellow?
I kind of like the in-your-face red, but here's a purple option....
And yellow/gold... not blending so well
Purple looks good IMO, just needs the little bits cleaned up!
Found a Brenodi propaganda poster that i never posted and i never finished it properly the guy is from a old German propaganda poster. I would imagine that posters like this would of been throughout brenodian city's after the war with the jekotians.
Original British propaganda WW2 poster
Feel free to use it and anyother propaganda posters ive done link to all of them:
Most Propaganda doesn't have a paragraph of text, I'd cut that down by a lot. Most propaganda tends to be quick slogans and stuff that you don't have to stop and read. Such as the classic 'we can do it'
Edit: Also don't forget to check spelling.
Edit 2: That quote can be changed to just a simple "Do Your Part! Report Dirty Jekotians at Once!" which would fit a lot better
Yeah i know alot of propaganda posters mainly have one simple effective slogan however this one didn't heres the original. Its a WW2 British propaganda poster.
Purple version cleaned.
Do your part to help Empires and test this tutorial. If you are wondering "How can I help?" but then you also don't do anything, here's your shot. Please approach it as "I AM A RETARD HOW TO MAKE TANK?"
Necroed. Please try this and let me know of issues. Known issues because it's not fully done till the final bit:
1. Ending will not transfer you to the map. It will get stuck.
2. VO is kinda quiet (Opinions I guess are needed here)
3. HE cannon is not required to get to the next part. (You'll know where, but eh I can't fix that)
4. layout is kinda funky at the start area.
5. The final broken jeep is hovering. Deal with it for now.
Let me know of any recommendations for visuals and areas you think need to be mentioned or improved. IF you find a glitch. Please let me know.
(NOTE: In this scenario, 9 mining over the gates isn't a "glitch", no new person would know how to do that and if they did they rightly deserve to get lost.)
Also, is there ANYWAY to mute music at beginning via an entity? It starts playing on spawn in and it's kinda obnoxious since it completely goes over the VO. For anyone saying "Turn down the music", that's kinda stupid to ask a brand new person to do to hear a VO.
Separate names with a comma.