My condolences...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RappemongO, Nov 15, 2012.

1. RappemongO

RappemongO Member

...britfags.

[​IMG]

Interesting game over all though. Many new talents on both teams, and a Swedish team that actually managed to play a passing game. Good times.

Bit of a shame for Gerrard, with his 100th game in the red/white. That volley could have been a lot more dangerous.

And sort of sorry for Hodgson as well, can't help but like an Englishman who speaks better Swedish than our star player. ;)

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Honestly, a decent majority of football fans from England don't like the England team, myself included. We much prefer club football. And if we do watch international football, a lot of English people actually support other countries. It's kind of weird.

3. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

I think that's out of sheer necessity in all honesty, seeing as the only people who could support the England team probably have some form of beaten housewife syndrome.

'I know we lose every time but I just have to support my darling team.'

Edit:

Oh or they could be my grandmother who nominally supports England but mostly just wants an excuse to fly the Saint George's cross before those filthy pakis take away our freedom to do it with their heathen mosque bells

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I lost all faith, a few cups ago. I was watching England loose at the quater finals again with a bunch of pals. After 15 seconds of silence and reflection one of my football mad mates whipped off this England shirt to reveal an Italy shirt underneath. He proceeded to run out onto the balcony and scream Viva Italia to no-one in particular and jump around like he had a hot poker wedged up his bum... He is like 1/104th Italian, probably by marriage.

There I sat dejected, my head in one hand, a bottle of the Peroni he had bought in the other and I realised. Fuck it - I don't even like watching football. I can trace my total apathy for all things football to that moment.

I have pinned all my hope in motorsport. I cry alot less than I used to.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

AZK STOP FORUMMING SO MUCH AT WORK AND PLAY MORE DAYZ WITH THEM UBER NORTON ANTI VIRUS PC's!!

6. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

hehe, yeah I saw U Dayzing. I'm just finishing a skype call, working form home so I'll see U in a little while if your still on.

7. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

PLAYING ALL NIGHT LOONGGG :D and how are you seeing me dayz? you aint online?

8. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

"My team lost, but you know I don't support them"

9. RetroFade

RetroFade Member

I only watch Match of the Day if some half decent games have been played, and only the highlights of an international game if everyone on a social network is jizzing about it.

Apart from that, I could not give anymore shits about football. All my "mates" are those people who can just talk football EXCESSIVELY, like up to date on the littlest things such as the most minor transfers and news, which is absolutely fucking boring. You just sound like you sit in front of Sky Sports News 24/7, which wouldn't actually surprise me.

Our international team is supposed to be third best in the world or something. Does anybody realise we've been a overrated wank side for a good number of years now? The only way our team wins is by scraping one goal from a small surge of decent play the whole game.