Mooslem Types Kill Soldier in UK

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, May 22, 2013.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Youtube: Killer on camera with meat cleaver and machete

Two people were today believed to have been shot by armed police after hacking a man to death with a machete in front of dozens of eyewitnesses.

Police were tonight treating the incident as a terror attack and Home Secretary Theresa May had called a meeting of the government's emergency cabinet committee Cobra.

The soldier was attacked with knives and meat cleavers while he was wearing a Help for Heroes t-shirt in Woolwich, south-east London.

It is thought that the two men waited around for 20 minutes until police arrived and then tried to attack them - but were swiftly shot by armed officers.

Eyewitnesses said the 'crazed' men launched a ferocious attack and were 'hacking at him, chopping him, cutting him.'

More at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

3. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

4. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

He kinda reminds me of my uncle but he's slimmer :|

5. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

So many

rows(?)

between

each

line.

6. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

that is what copy and paste did ;s. sorries.

7. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Almost completely off topic but Theresa May is the biggest cunt in Parliament. Seriously, genuinely should kill herself. An embarassment to the whole fucking country.

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

The stupidest part is the fact that ITV gave them a platform to speak on. Just fucking turn the cameras off and give them no audience. This is exactly what they wanted.

But why the fuck they called a cobra meeting for that I don't know. It's not even an act of terror, it's just some assholes committing murder. You call it an act of terror and again, you're giving them what they want.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  9. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

all this terrorism here, terrorism there shit reminds me on george orwell. a thousand times the people die in traffic each year and still people drive cars ...

10. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Yep. It is not terrorism. It is just some crazy guy who is just mad and killed 1 person. Stuck around to be shot and killed....

A terrorist would have targeted a non-specific group of a populas in order to instill fear in the rest of the population.

The guy was making a political statement. The clip cuts off parts of what the guy said.. Something about james cameron not being in the street when the shit goes down. Something about you and your kids being sent to afghanistan to die while politicians watch from their mansions.

11. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Omg, holy shit, we need to ban cars!

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Normal day out in Woolwich.
    Edit: Whilst all religion is stupid and terrible and will always lead to things like this... I can't help but feel that the title "Mooslim Types...." Is kind of racist.

13. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

He managed to misspell Muslim, Mooslim is just as bad as Nigger to black people.

Mooslem was created because a group of uneducated hicks cant read and started pronouncing it as mooslem.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

no its not
    the reason why i dont like people using the n word~~~~~~

15. BigTeef

I am not sure if you are aware but when we mispelled this word in elementry after 7/11 back when we did papers and everyone was scared of out thier minds.

This was the most common unpselled word in my classroom and our teacher yelled at us it was a racial name and it origin, and the correct term was Muslim.
    Seeing it can be spelled as Mooslim, Mooslem, Mooslum, Mooselum.

Now after googling this for 10 minutes I have discovered people barely use this term at all and refrer them as sand people more if anything.

But apprently republicans like using the term mooslem more than anyone else.
    Go figure...

16. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Copied and paste it from the Ron Paul forums.

17. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

Isn't there an entire subforum for your political Ron Paul stuff?

18. BigTeef

God fucking dammit alucard...

19. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

I think the idea is that plain ol' murder is when you kill people for personal gain/for the fun of it, and terrorism is when you kill people to spread fear and panic for your cause.

So the killing kinda falls into the latter category.

Though I do agree that it's not really muslim terrorism as much as it is two nutters who thought killing a chap was a jolly good idea, who also happen to be muslim.

It seems less the work of an organised cell of extremists and more two religious nutcases being nutcases in public.

Er, I think you mean David Cameron, James Cameron is a movie producer, David Cameron is prime minister of the UK.

Also they aren't dead so far as I know, both are in hospital under guard. Firearms police are usually relatively good about not killing people here.

20. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Read the headline.
    Think its some Monthy Python reference instead of actual muslims.

Awkward.