-| Mobile Armor Division |-

Discussion in 'Clans' started by bitchslap, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Well what is MAD actually looking for? like Skilled players or highly active ones? Cause ( lets go back like 6 months in time) if you want highly skilled players a lot of them arent as active compared to like meg that had lower skilled players but highly active. Imo idk if mad has a lot of chance of surviving atm, empires is next to dead, it's like the blackknight in monty python after his legs got cut off. Still screaming but left for dead

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

If MAD went to recruit the players paradox and predator suggested, who are very good players and who I see play every day, they would take the top of the leader board in numbers and skill. I'm sure all of those players would love to play empires on a more competitive level, you already see a handful of them in pugs. Since both consortiums are dead, getting members is going to be easy since neither of them will be stealing your members.

3. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

you people fret too much. (that excludes you Pred)

how's about - I got a lot to go on so far and I'm not ascared of the clan taking time to develop to where I'd like to see it. First go around we built too quickly and I didn't select players that were/or could be active enough, live and learn.

As I have stated, we will take those who wish to learn from some active serious vet's and those with an eye for fun and creativity, as well as individuals whom have some reasonable base of understanding of the game and its dynamics (who just might have some already developed skills to BOOT!)

If you can't understand that sentence, you need not apply....

Thank you all for your loving concerns for MAD's life expectancy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOW, Admins could you please post a little warning message to those who wish to make this a simple discussion thread....there is a place for that and I don't want to have to make a new thread for the sake of recruits, clan business, and tidyness's sake......but I am still thinking about it....thank you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  4. Empty

Empty Member

Since bslap specifically asked, this thread is now for recruitment/application and not random discussion which is fair nuf.
    I'll delete offtopic posts.

5. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

6. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

Anyone on this list, if you have interest in even possibly joining a clan, please post or send me a pm, or better, add me on steam : tuhnin.

Thank you to all of those who have been observed thus far and remember if you're just a big angry head but can kill like no tomorrow, you are not made for MAD.

We look for those that love to have fun whilst killing. :)

7. Paradox

Just a headsup, most players that are on the list and generally most players that play the game do not even come close to this forum, mostly vets that don't play anymore and just stick around the forums, some still play but they are rare

8. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

mad members please spread the word. I am without internet for a brief time.you will see me again shortly

sry for the break. Will be coming back as soon as able.

bslap

9. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

3 years later, should I apply again? Ah what the hell..

10. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

I resent being called low skilled MEG member. Have you forgotten who lead RAGE to victory over MEG Twice

11. Paradox

You did you join meg though sweety pie :p

12. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

It is an honor to follow Comandante' Hobbes into battle.

13. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

too bad he says he won't play anymore.

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

He was playing yesterday bro, he's full of crack, that NF CV aint gonna be left alone.

15. Empty

Empty Member

We don't want hobbes as a commander, he's fucking terrible.

16. Paradox

He's pretty good if you get 1 guy on your team to constantly turret him so he can't move unless necessary

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

adding to this:
    If you do recruit hobbes as your comm, make sure to get delta farce as well.

18. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

What Grant said. Delta Farce is a necessity if you have Hobbes. YouTube proves it.

Also, Liberal is still around? Yaaay. Love how Paradox gives shit about joining MEG when he led a fail clan which he left for a clan that he ended up turning into a fail clan and then left that clan for another fail clan.

19. Paradox

Hey hey hey, I beat meg with RAGE. And I beat meg with Ent I think, I'm not sure, did we? :p and I can't help clans going inactive when I join them, ITS NOT MY FAULT :((( Liberal has always been arround!

btw why do you need delta farce?

20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Just ban them. It would make this community a lot more enjoyable.

How long is brief? My last final is on Monday so I'll probably start regularly playing Empires this week. There may be a short break, though, for moving and internet installation. I want to get a status on my clan and see if we can assist MAD in any way. Hell, I may even get back to making those plugins I was working on before the semester started :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.