Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REX, Dec 24, 2007.

1. REX

REX Member

Im guessing that most of us are celebrating this.

[​IMG]

its a bit out of focus + strange colours, but thats because of all the candles :D. No electric stuff here only a major firehazard over all the presents but thats the traditional way to do it here. Open flames are so enjoyable (Im the best firespotter in the family ^^) Also we use sparklers as decorations that you can take of and lite on the candles.

This year it was extra difficult as it was expensive candles that held for like 2+ hours.

2. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

ye Merry Christmas to you aswell :)

3. REX

REX Member

nah its more like I spot it and most other are like huh? what are you talking about ? and I go pick of the embers and bring them to them SEE tada!.

I usually also point out what glassballs are going to crack because of the heat and if no one believes me I let them stay and later we hear the cracking sound.

This year I also spotted one of those little stupid porcelain houses. and yet again everyone was like huh? wtf are you talking about.... response the temperature in there have reached selfignition and the surface have ignited LOOK at the fire comming out of the tiny windows :).

And indeed I was right the table had gotten a big black mark and what a surprise..... they wanted to put it out with water :rolleyes:. I was like NOOOO!...... remember a few years ago ?. It explodes and then you have fire everywhere^^. I grapped it with a wet towel and in one movement wrapped it in and dumped it in a bucket of water I had prepared earlier..... still burped a huge flame out of the water :mad:.

..... even then they dont get why I fing hate candles and live fires..... theres no way in hell I will ever allow it when I get a house of my own..... unless I manage to get a stone castle thats like 99% big ass rocks.