McD vs KFC scrim - Saturday 5th July 21:00 BST/4pm EDT/1pm PDT - McD signups here!

Discussion in 'General' started by Trickster, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

You wrote it almost exactly like a post from fn. I don't think anyone thought you were serious when a fn post comes from Senor_Awesome.

To add on to a thought about something. We didn't really train in the way we practiced on a server getting what needs to be done down. We did have those little meetings where we organized everything to make sure everyone knew what they were doing. I think a big old reason we lost is just Mcd had players who could simply play the game better than us. So teef is right in a way, we need to get good, but in technical skills. Communication wasn't the real problem.( Well for bravo it might have been.... I really do make for a bad squad lead.)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

It is about fun, the competitive stress from a scrim gives a player a high that they can't get from other matches. It's having fun in style.

half an hour before the match we spent the whole time just optimizing the first 20 seconds of the match (getting to the north as fast as possible). We didn't practice anything else if that makes you feel better.

3. FN198

FN198 Member

4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

That was my point, your start gave you an edge but it didn't matter as much as you think because we had too much trouble coming back from anything.