MapBugs ??

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zesi, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

Learn German? Fuck that, I live in an english country, and I goto English messge boards. I don't need to learn German just to talk to an asshat like you. I can read most of your posts just fine with google translator. It is YOU who needs to learn to do the same thing.

2. Zesi

Zesi Member

ha ha
    da redet wer von TF und kann nichmal seine files über HA saven........................armseeliges volk ^^ Komm K......aggvogel lösch mich endlich !!! CW is a clan ?? Its a FORUM !!! Not a ClanPage........ NapLike ^^

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

3. Zesi

Zesi Member

Why ?? U dont understand it ! ;-) look PUG today............90% are EU and u use EM PUG US.........NICE

Nice Admin............

NaP

4. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

Lets see, I bet you played at a time when only European and ealry bird Americans were playing. Play right now, I bet the server is at least half-American.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

this guy speaks for the country of germany?

its not a game yet.. were suppose to help find bugs and exploits.. your reaction to this whole thing just shows how upset you are about losing empires.. haha and you say too many cheaters.. this is a common misconception of an uneducated empires player..

grow up :rolleyes:

6. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Don't insult or flame other members in your own language please, or any language for that matter.
    Even if you can't understand the guidelines stated before entering this forum, you still have to abide by them.

Also before posting anything regarding 1.08, read all stickies first and make sure you understand them.

And lastly, the main language spoken on this forum is English, and English only. Do not expect anyone to be able to read german, it is however expected of you to be able to read and write English.

I'm closing this thread because of inappropriate behavior.
    You can pm me in German or English for more information.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.