londons burning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dubee, Aug 9, 2011.

1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Fuck that, use painball guns so you know who the constant offenders are. Each riot control group be assigned a different color. Round the ones up with more then one color or several small welts and stick there fruity colored ass in jail.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Put them all in wembly stadium and light it on fire.

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

The riots stopped the moment we got enough police out. It didn't need any force, just the presence. Had they started cracking skulls, by now they'd either have pulled out the water cannon or rubber bullets, or even had the army in, like the US have had to do, going back as far as Los Angeles in 1992 as an example.

Seriously, the media are massively overhyping it, as usual. It's dealt with. And all without any skull cracking, water cannons or rubber bullets. It isn't about the methods 90% of the time, it's just about the numbers. Once the police brought 16k of them into London, there wasn't so much as a disturbance.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

It would only bruise them, not much different then a paintball gun. But yeah, the rodney king riots were for a reason though haha And that was only for 6 days not much more than what you guys just experienced. It's stopped for now..

I hope the Olympics doesn't break your wallets and cause more riots.

5. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

They aren't people, they're children.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

you were just posting about how they should all be shot you psycho

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Old enought to run in the front row of a riot but crying if they get punched of their feet? I don't think so. They attack the police, so it's a defensive messure.

A flamethrower would be more effective tho, everyone would just run instead of waiting until getting hit by some water ... :D

8. Space_Oddity

It's got nothing to do with what they can take. It's to do with causing an even bigger shitstorm. This entire thing was sparked* by an armed gang member being shot, imagine the backlash caused by the police firing at children.

(*I'm talking about Tottenham, not the opportunist looting in the rest of the country.)

9. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

i wonder when will there be mass riots and revolts in the USA..

10. complete_

complete_ lamer

the police said he fired at them first and they returned fire. no shots were fired at all. if you made this post a few days ago, you'd be pointing out how this "known drug dealer and criminal" shot a police officier just like zeke wrote.

if he was such a menance to the neighborhood, then i wonder why there was a protest against his death.

11. Space_Oddity

The riots started days before anyone knew what actually happened.

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Maybe they went short on drugs because of the missing drug dealer and throw a fit in public now? Beats me... riots start either because of some real unfair treatment or due to too many brain damaged aggressive dipshits on one spot. (lots of drug addicted teens in puperty ...?)

Well, however it may be, they wouldn't see the drug dealer part as something as a crime if they were using drugs themselves, right? :rolleyes:

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

from what i've read the family knew something was fishy
    you're a genius. guess i need to start watching them aminés too

14. o_O

o_O Member

Anyone who pulls a gun on a police officer for a traffic stop is by definition a menace to the neighborhood, plus aren't guns mostly illegal over there anyway?

So these protesters loot, set London on fire and attack police that aren't allowed to do anything about it because a guy that pulled out a gun during a traffic stop got shot. Maybe the rioters are the ones guilty of oppression and brutality?

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

no gun was pulled out. thats not even in the police statement

e: why are people randomly posting what happened without checking their facts. every post i've made in this topic has been researched. all of you are the laziest bastards ever

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  16. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

there was a non police-issued gun there. there was a bullet in one of the officer's radio, but reports said the bullet was from a police issued gun. so im guessing one of the cops got trigger happy and shot one of his buddy by mistake and that buddy shot the suspect thinking the suspect open fired. they probably covered it up.

back in my RO days, i had a guild member from the UK... i dont remember where she lives, but she lives like a few blocks from where kiera knightley frequents a bar. her and her husband used to be in the army, they keep an m16 in the tool shack in their backyard, but its not assembled.. just in case.
    her husband used to be a policeman, but he beat up a guy for being rude with his wife and he got charged for assualt.

all those rioters are criminals and thugs, they deserved to be hurt. it seems that some of those rioter's homes are being raided by police.. i guess the rioters showed off their goodies.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

oh and fyi, i missed the part where you wrote "traffic stop". it was a pre-planned police operation.

now i'm sure you'll never read this post because i'm such an idiot look at me posting with lowercase and acronyms omg

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I sense an unusually high amount of concernment, may I ask how much hatred you have against those police guys shooting the dealer?
    Not implying that you're a drug addict or anything ... :D

BTT, what she said. Rioters are criminals, I bet not even 1% of them participated in any demonstration or anything for creating a better political enviroment which does not involve expressing their opinion with brutality and thiefery.

They simply riot to let off steam, and imo should be happy if they only get hit by a water cannon and not arrested for the next century.
    That said, most of the rioters DON'T CARE for the reason and will throw a fit until they are bored, get hurt or face any kind of criminal prosecution.

19. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

No, I said they SHOULD be shot, but it wouldn't stop the rioting.

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

What are cops suppose to do if someone has a gun? Throw those silly hats at them? Seems like you could go on a mass killing spree there much like the one in Norway. I don't like the idea of them basically hiding from the reality of guns. At least give the cops guns and have strict gun laws that don't allow the public to get them. Zombies would fuck England up the ass.